Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt rolling contest

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by badfish, May 13, 2006.

1. HAHA

first off i think rolling wraps is dumb... the whole process of finding a good cigar(freshness) breaking up your bud and guttin your blunt , then rolling is what its about it shows your experience and knowledge.... wraps are pre cut, most have glue, and are always moist.. takes all the fun out of it, the only people i know that roll wraps are begginers, which we all were, and people who cant roll cigar blunts.

your "perfect blunt" looks loose as shit, and wraps always look like that (round and cylindrical" ..so pretty much i bet anyone in this thread could flip that same blunt easilyyy...

yea the philly is smaller...but i bet its a lot tighter and hits just as hard and clean as your wrap.. lets see you try to roll your wrap as tight as that phillly..

2. chopelle, ummm......in my area, i dont know of a single person who would smoke a blunt over MY rolled wrap, no matter what you roll in, and how good they are, my wrap blunt will smoke better in this area, they are just amazing man, when i first started rolling wraps, i rolled them as your explained, then i got better expierience with them and can just roll them that much better

and i can roll a PERFECT philly or white owl, it just wont smoke as good as my wrap, its perfected.

Thats why rolling in wraps isnt dumb.

3. good idea in theory, just wouldnt work tho. I would enter it tho still, i can roll an optimo with one hand, thats the vid i would use in that contest.

4. I deff agree, how are you gonna be that cocky about your peice of shit blunt, its just annoying. Lets see you roll a cigar then talk.

ps talking about the "perfect blunt" not to mention its filled with shitty ass regs.

5. haha chopelle and blunttttsmokker take ther internet wayyyy too seriosuly.

and second of all my blunt is tight as fuck so get off my dick!!!

6. And, the contest has been resurrected! I shall post mine tomorrow.

7. look for my post about dutch's since i cant repost the pic's. tons of my blunts in there, ill get one specifically for here when i can find a superblunt here in toledo lol

8. eh, i can roll a nicer blunt than the pics ive seen . and smokes like a brand new dutch

9. heres my perfect blunt [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZqOA1LZqI]YouTube - perfect blunt[/ame]

10. Fuck a blunt splitter.

& first post, really? Did you make a new account just to post that video? haha

11. whats with everyone saying "lets use a gram and a dutch!" ?

what? last time i checked you really only wanna use dutches if your goin fat. id have no problem twistin up a grammer, but id rather 2 or 3...4?

12. This Thread makes me laugh. :laughing:

13. sure buddy. i bet you roll up with a qp... dont be ignorant man. to my knowlegedge, theres never been a qp blunt ever.

accept maybe this, but even this doesnt look like a qp
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Givn8nf_Irs"]YouTube- quarter pound blunt[/ame]

14. You're 4 years late with that response homie.

15. loll, thought i might be.

16. why is everybody retarded jw

17. I don't see why people post on here if they're just gonna be like "no"...

I think it's a great idea and anyone who doesn't like it idk why they'd even come here. I'm in if the contest gets rolling (no pun intended). I can roll a mean one ;]

18. dont know how well this will actually work....but if it does ill roll up some shit...i think a video is kinda good since most of you who hate on my blunts are hatin cuz you say its a swisher...even though its full o green