Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt rolling contest

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by badfish, May 13, 2006.

1. we all know that i'm the best. why can't everyone just admit it!?

2. Whoa this thread has turned absolutely stupid. Just arguing over who can roll the best blunt.

3. I have a pic of one I rolled last night, if I had seen this thread the other night I would of recorded, sorry. Maybe next time

[​IMG]

It is a lil' fudged up cause I had it in my pocket while on my way to work....but whatever better than nothing.

4. This thread is going nowhere, yet I'd really like to see everyone rolling blunts. Just pick a standard amount of weed and just let people roll the blunts like they want to. If you're really worried about blunt wraps vs cigars then just have 2 categories. Lets all stop talking smack and start rolling blunts :)

5. well i made my video but i'm trying to decide whether i should edit it or make another one cause i don't want my face in it i didn't think bout that ahead of time

6. man yall took my comment the wrong way(just to let yall know i aint one to talk cash shit bout noone i was just addin my 2 cents like everybody else does)had to get that out, see round here everybody smokes blunts so people mostly buy just blunts so thats why i said we roll noless then 1.2, cause wouldnt you be pissed if someone sold you a gram of some mid grade for 10, and ohh yeha the .2 makes a huge differnece, roll a blunt with a straight gram and roll a blunt with 1.2 and you'll see the diff
    :smoke:

7. (damn wraps are like 89cents here)nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let it sit out and dry, if you do it will crack like hell, they make umm real moist feeling so people who cant roll very well can roll tehm with out worrying bout them breaking like a dutch or a philly will, ohh yeha and when you get towards the end of rolling it dont lick it to much cause it will tear easily, and once you get wraps down try try leafing a dutch(where you take the leaf off and roll with the paper and then apply the leaf) but if that goes bad try white owls cause their like a wrap with a leaf,and eventually work your way up to dutches
    :smoking:

8. IMO

1.0 gram
    any blunt(but it has to be used by all, whether it be a dutch, optimo, wrap etc.)

2 pictures would be needed:
    1st - weed in blunt un-rolled
    2nd - blunt rolled

9. ya except their should be different contests, one for real blunts and one for wraps, or just real blunts.

10. hmmm. uhhh, 1 gram blunts?? 3 grams Minimum.

11. sorry to hear it herb. :(

i like the idea, and i would definetely be a part of it, but i dont really wanna do a video so im out i guess. good idea, hope it takes off.

12. LOL... I have to say somthing here....... All im gonna say is you need to learn a few things....

13. alright then chronicsmoker, what do i need to learn? That i smoke TOO much? thats the only thing u could prolly teach me.

14. I know what type of person you are.... Its like this... You dont smoke to MUCH... and you only smoke dirt.... and you dont even know about the good bud.... and one day you will learn somthing and know that you was a dumb ass back when you typed all this shit on a grasscity fourm....

15. HA. HA. HA.

16. ya right I smoke just as much as you if not more, and a .7 blunt of of the piff I get is good for 2 people who probably smoke alot more then you. A gram hahaha, you smoke a gram of the shit i get to the face and your out for 5 hours. Youll be fucking done baked out of your mind. I havn't bought regs since I was 13, the onlny time I smoke regs is when my black friends smoek me up.

ps have fun smoking dirt out of water bottles

17. edit-deleted everything i said

I dont need to prove myself to some guy geting off on the internet by bashing others

p.s. have fun being a loser.

18. I never knew blunts could cause so much hatred.
    Why can't we all be friends:confused:

19. idk, howthey possibly could?

i only said, i wont roll with less than 3 grams, and BAM, flamed by a bunch of no names on the site. lol, it was fun

20. your the loser worried about being a nobody on a website.