Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gusbus420, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Today I plan to roll my first blunt today. I've been smoking them for a while but I've never actually rolled one. My question is, for my first roll, what blunt wrap do you guys recommend? Also, Were gonna get a dub and I was wondering if like 1.3 or 1.2g's could fill two like medium/small blunts. I'm so used to smoking bowls I have no idea what I'm doing here so any tips feel free to share

2. White owl or swishers. A decent blunt has .7-gram. Look up YouTube vids to get a better idea.

3. If ur rolling a blunt for ur first time, get a philly or an entourage. 1.3 is enough to fill 2 blunts but they will not be fat. U can fit .4 in a dutch if u really want and smoke 3 skinny ones haha. Also stay away from green games they are sooooo bad for u.

I hope this helped :)

4. Dont get a entrouage there shitty get a dut ch, swisher or whiteowl

5. [quote name='"Ftsk515"']Dont get a entrouage there shitty get a dut ch, swisher or whiteowl[/quote]

I suggested them cause they are probably the easiest dutch/wraps to roll with

6. Swisher! And dont try fitting that much in there your first time.go with a .7 or .8 gives you more room to work with

7. [quote name='"STONEDasBALLZ"']

I suggested them cause they are probably the easiest dutch/wraps to roll with[/quote]
    Yeah but not worth it. Terrible to smoke

8. idek how you guys fit less than a g in a bunt without cutting down the length....without it being a damn toothpick that is

9. Yo I bought an entrouage once, I was like wtf is this? That piece was like 5 blunt wraps all wrapped up into a blunt around a tube . . . some other shit. Wouldnt smoke it, but it is a cost effective option for the mose noob style smokers out here in VA

10. [quote name='"jersh"']idek how you guys fit less than a g in a bunt without cutting down the length....without it being a damn toothpick that is[/quote]

I dont like to roll with less than .7 or. 8 idk how some ppl roll those either haha

11. [quote name='"STONEDasBALLZ"']

I dont like to roll with less than .7 or. 8 idk how some ppl roll those either haha[/quote]

Easy. Tear off paper like you would a joint. I do .4 for my self. .8 and higher for more . Or use a rillo

Attached Files:

12. I was thinking Grape Dutch cigarillos, are those good? And i was planning on rolling 2 for my friend and I. Should we smoke 1 each or should we both smoke one first then an hour later smoke the next one?

13. Hence why I said, without shortening, or in your case reducing the girth to toothpick level. I usually roll dutch rellos, minus the guts they weight about .55 g and I think 1.2 fills them well, 1.8 gets them almost back to original thickness.

14. [quote name='"STONEDasBALLZ"']If ur rolling a blunt for ur first time, get a philly or an entourage. 1.3 is enough to fill 2 blunts but they will not be fat. U can fit .4 in a dutch if u really want and smoke 3 skinny ones haha. Also stay away from green games they are sooooo bad for u.

I hope this helped :)[/quote]

What ?!? The games are the only ones I use. Is there something I don't know ?

15. [quote name='"blowinStr8Kill"']

What ?!? The games are the only ones I use. Is there something I don't know ?[/quote]

Yeah they burn reallllly slow which i love but the leaf is green... they add a lot of chemicals to the leaf to help it burn slower and give it its color. They were my favorite dutch but now i just use them occsionally

16. [quote name='"jersh"']Hence why I said, without shortening, or in your case reducing the girth to toothpick level. I usually roll dutch rellos, minus the guts they weight about .55 g and I think 1.2 fills them well, 1.8 gets them almost back to original thickness.[/quote]

Well a blunt for myself I wouldnt smoke 1.8 .4 usually special times more though.

17. Op roll 2 smoke 1 with your boy. Then see if you want to the other if its good tree 1 will get both you high

18. this sounds about right to me. I gotta say these are simple to roll :smoking:

19. How much will fill a blunt depends on what kind of cigar you broke down and how good your fine motor skills are (i.e. I can roll pretty fucking tiny pinners that none of my friends could roll to save their lives).

I'm assuming it's you and your friend smoking, if you're only getting 1.2-1.3 I would just roll that in a single blunt and pass that shit between you, .6 blunts are too small.

Grab a Swisher, Game, Garcia Y Vega, Dutchmaster or White Owl cigarillo (NOT FULL SIZE CIGAR) for that small amount of weed. A white owl or Swisher is gonna be easiest because they're both meant to roll without taking off the outer leaf and rewrapping it. Break that shit down, roll it up.

I recommend blueberry or grape Swishers, or pineapple or white grape white owls.

When you roll bigger blunts, buy full sized gars of course.

Enjoy!

20. Zigzag grape. I love splitting the blunt myself. :smoke:

Tubes are for wieners