Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt or joint!?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 flame, Aug 11, 2012.

1. J J J ...all the way

2. That's tough blunts are easier to roll even one handed. But their harsher to smoke. While joints are kind if a bitch to roll gotta go with them.

3. that looks good as fuck *****, nice work :smoke:

4. #44 420 flame, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    [quote name='"onifc"']

that looks good as fuck *****, nice work :smoke:[/quote]

Thanks bro. It was my first try and it was really nice. I dont have tweezers so i didnt take out the cancer paper. But im not a tobaco smoker so a cancer paper every so often im sure has nearly 0 affect so. Yea :) :smoke:

5. Nothing beats joints.

And blunts seem over-rated to me, I don't like the thought of smoking tobacco with my weed, people talk so much about wanting to smoke a blunt but never seem to just think of putting tabaccco in their joints :confused_2:

6. I'm a blunt person and they last way longer then a joint trust me I know but if you want the most the get a glass pipe those our awesome

7. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']

Its cause how you roll bro. A perfectly rolled .7 joint of dank always gets me ripped.[/quote]

Haha no shit dude thats. 7! Thats a big fucking j

8. [quote name='"kb1oks"']I'm a blunt person and they last way longer then a joint trust me I know but if you want the most the get a glass pipe those our awesome[/quote]

I have 2 glass pipes a bong and a bubbler/bong

9. [quote name='"Shablagoo"']

Haha no shit dude thats. 7! Thats a big fucking j[/quote]

I roll like .4g into a joint. My papers wont hold .7. I dont have kingsized. I just want a vape soo bad but im too broke. Im rebuilding a classic car so im low on weed funds

10. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']

Its cause how you roll bro. A perfectly rolled .7 joint of dank always gets me ripped.[/quote]

.7 is a waste imo rather pack bowls

11. [quote name='"Xitl"']

.7 is a waste imo rather pack bowls[/quote]

I agree. Id put that much in my bong

12. "I hate how quick my jays last"

What?

13. [quote name='"StonedMask"']"I hate how quick my jays last"

What?[/quote]

Dude. Im always high. Thats why some things i say dont make sence lol sorry. I ment i hate how fast i goy through a joint.

14. [quote name='"StonedMask"']"I hate how quick my jays last"

What?[/quote]

I could understand that even though its an odd way of saying it

15. I love blunts, but I love spliffs even more, but then again I still love joints. I smoke cigarettes anyways though. Really I mix it up a shit ton and love the variety, if I always had to smoke 1 of them it would be spliffs, but I would really miss the straight up herb taste :(

16. I prefer to switch it up too. Its wierd. If i only smoke 1 thing, even if its my best bong or whatever i build a wierd immunity thing and i dont get very high. Idk

17. [quote name='"420 flame"']I personaly like a bong the best :p. but i want to see what u guys like more. A joint or a blunt. I rarely smoke a blunt. Only if my friends have one they smokin, but i roll jays pretty often. I hate how quick my jays last and i may go to be a blunt man :). Im in new jersey. And atleast in my area blunts are more "gangsta" and for blacks. And joints are more "chill" and for whites. Im not a racist hick...i hate everyone equally:D. But anyway...blunt or joint. With reasons.[/quote]

I'm blacc but I smoke js for many reason when I first started smoking I was taught by some of my homies but these niccaz been smoking for 10 years + and they taught me blunts may make you feel higher but that's only because of the tobacco and in that circle of friends you would only need a blunt if you had low quality herb.

Js however it's just the herb smoke. so if I have to roll I roll papers although I prefer bowls bongs vapes and edibles. and with papers I can taste the herb an that's all I can take big ass hit and have the smoothest and coolest exhale.

also people use way too much spit to seal their wraps I've rolled blunts and rillos and never wet it up like that shit sometimes I just use water it works just the same

18. Shouldn't this have been a poll?
    Some people like joints, some people like blunts and others like their bongs. Me? I like my marijuana.