Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt or joint!?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 flame, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Bleezy > joint

2. Agreed.

3. They make joint papers that are basically like blunts, i like those alot. But typically i only smoke raws

4. If it gets me high idc if its a j or a blunt

5. Joints, I find they're alot smoother too when you take a big hit

6. Thats how my joints look. I know someone is ganna hate on me for it but w/e. i smoke bongs and bowls cuz im 2 poor to burn through weed fast. It normaly takes me like 3 joints to feel a okay buzz. Idk why. I have dank bud. I here ppl say on forums and stuff they smoke half a joint and save the other half for later and they get high both times, that blows my fucking mind lol. I smoke a decent amount but i dont have a HUGE tollerance buildup cuz .6g ish in a bong can get me "lifted". Idk. Im bout to stuff a black n mild. Ill post a pic after i stuff this bitch...attempt #1

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"420 flame"']Thats how my joints look. I know someone is ganna hate on me for it but w/e. i smoke bongs and bowls cuz im 2 poor to burn through weed fast. It normaly takes me like 3 joints to feel a okay buzz. Idk why. I have dank bud. I here ppl say on forums and stuff they smoke half a joint and save the other half for later and they get high both times, that blows my fucking mind lol. I smoke a decent amount but i dont have a HUGE tollerance buildup cuz .6g ish in a bong can get me "lifted". Idk. Im bout to stuff a black n mild. Ill post a pic after i stuff this bitch...attempt #1[/quote]

Its cause how you roll bro. A perfectly rolled .7 joint of dank always gets me ripped.

8. Gotta have that bleezy man.. erry day

9. Okay!!! I just smoked a repacked black and mild with bud in it and im FUCK UP. Idk why but i dont get this high off like 5 joints. But im like tripping over and shit. I am at the equivalent high of like 3gs through my bong normaly. This is great. Heres a few pics :D

Attached Files:

10. I packed it with about .75gs and it fucked me up. I left about a half inch of tobaco at the bottom where the filter is so when the weed ran out i got some tobaco and im not a smoker so that gives me a megga high for like 1 minute and i fell down 2 times in that minutes. Now im just layingin bed baked. If any1 hasnt tried the u have to try it! Ask if u have any questions about them.

11. Blunts are more fun imo but joints are way healthier. I smoke a lot of both and they both have pros and cons. If I could only have one I'd pick joints cause they are healthier. If my body was completely invincible I'd choose blunts.

12. ? How are blunts unhealthy? Weed doesnt hurt so is it the cigar leaf wrap? I thought that was safe shit

13. Joints are easier, but I think Bongs get you ripped the most overall

14. I agree bro i smoke bongs 95% of the time

15. Bong rips will always be the best!

16. the wrap is made of tobacco man

17. Blunts are easier and faster to roll for me but joints taste better.

18. I prefer blunts, they burn slower, last longer, and get me higher.

19. Reading this thread has perhaps inspired me to buy a cheap cigar for wrapping and roll a blunt (I only ever administer dat THC thru bongs/bubblers and joints/spliffs). Hell I havent even really rolled a J since earlier this year or end of last year (can't fully remember hah) cus I've been using my bubbler exclusively. More intense hit I guess but more importantly... uses much less weed so if you're poor/rather not buy a lot of weed but still want to get nicely stoned/make it last on the cheap then this is the way to go. Also no tobacco either ofc.

However yesterday I picked up an eighth and after all this time I am smoking a joint (pure weed; which isnt that common in UK). But this time I'm not really smoking to make it last in any way cause I can only smoke freely like this for another 2 days so don't care about blowing thru it quickly. And that's where blunts come in for me. I've never rolled one cause I ain't rich or grow my own but today or tomorrow I may be willing to use all of my remaining eighth on 1 blunt. IMO no point rolling a blunt with anything less than around 2grams of weed .1-2 give or take. Depends on the wrapper tho. But see, with 2gs I can prolly stretch that a week with a bubbler. But I'm gonna do it anyway. So I'll report back on how I liked my blunt (IF I decide to roll one).

But back to the topic, joints definitely. No tobacco, don't need to use as much weed but at the same time, can stuff it to make it as fat as a blunt anyway. But of course there is a certain novelty to a blunt imo lol. Also for me, If I was seriously into smoking blunts and nothing else, I would only do so if I grew my own shit so I wouldn't have to buy high amounts of it.

20. Cool guys, im glad to get all these opinions