blunt + ice cream man = free ice cream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nxx, Jul 31, 2006.

1. so me and 2 buddies are driving and spot the ice cream truck on the side of the road..nobody was around and his music was playing so i had the crazy idea to let the ice cream man take a hit of the blunt...we pulled around and asked him where he was from. low and behold hes from colombia so he HAD to be a smoker. he took 5 REAL hard hits of the blunt we had and gave us 3 choices of ice cream each :hello:. nothing satisfied our case of the munchies more. it was awesome :D

2. I dont know why nobody has posted but that if fucking sweet!

3. wow! I love ice cream.

that story is so cool!

4. haha, Dominos Pizza guy+2 foot nice glass bong+party+beer=fucked up dominos pizza guy.

5. that's awesome man. lol

+rep for being social enough to extend a blunt to the icecream man.

6. Fucking badass dude. Please tell me you got a Drumstick. They're the bomb :p

7. thats awesome...i know a chick who works at brusters at a mall and free ice cream for me...so u know i'm high goin to the mall for icecream

8. Hmm, I might try this. :)

9. tight ass story.

10. Hell yeah.

Thas how we do it.

11. Theres this park nearby with a pool and pavilions and all kinds of shit and me and my friend smoked up the Guy who takes care of the property and lives on it, he said its cool to party in the woods wwhere there pavilions aslong as fires are off the gravel paths and noones using the pavilions.

12. lucky

my ice cream man is a creepass. if i asked him to hit a blunt hed probably poke me in the eye or something.

13. ^^ dude your sig is hilarious

14. fanks

i wish it was easier to read

15. NICE BROSEPH! I've always expected all my ice cream men to be SMOKAHHS! But I'm high as hell! So everyones a smokahhh!

-Ni~k