Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Headache Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ekaj88, Nov 20, 2010.

1. I have a question regarding headaches caused from smoking weed, specifically through a blunt. My friend and I shared a blunt last night, I ended up smoking nearly the entire thing and my friend took one, maybe two the at most, hits (he truly is a lightweight). Today (the next day) he has a headache and blames it on the blunt. Personally I think the headache is probably caused by the egregious amount of sleep he has been getting. He slept a total of 12 hours the night/day before we smoked the blunt, and 10 hours between smoking and when the alleged weed headache came on. I know both weed and tobacco can cause headaches but this is nearly 10 hours after we smoked and he only took in a very small amount. Do you all think the headache could be from a blunt smoked 10+ hours ago?

(extra information: the weed in the blunt was some decent mids, my other friends and I have smoked a sizable amount of this same same herb (in blunt form) and we all feel fine)

2. lol a headache....the next day....from 2 hits.....on a blunt..............HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH

3. i dont feel it could be the weed however when i was younger schwag gave me headaches i havent smoked it in years so who knows anymore

4. Nah, your friend is just an idiot.

5. #5 meddlehaze, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
    It's people like you that make others leave the city. This is in apprentice tokers, so obviously he's not too familiar with weed, like you. Give him a break. It's a simple question, no need for disrespect

OP, there are sooo many things that can cause a headache. It could be from lack of water, food, sleep, too much noise, too much anxiety, anything really. To blame it on the blunt that he took a few hits off of is just ignorant, not stupid, ignorant (there's a huge difference). He shouldn't just assume that he got a headache from it, since he really doesn't know what it's from. Tell him to drink water, and it's a fuckin headache, grow some pubes and get over it :D

6. First Problem: Smoking a blunt

Second problem: He only took 2 hits (not really enough to effect anyone)

Third problem: Smoking a blunt haha :p

7. I'd suggest smoking a joint next time to be honest.

Blunts used to give me headaches too, I think it's because of the tobacco.

8. +1 :d

9. He probably just had a naturally occuring headache the next day, highly doubt it was the blunt's fault.

10. i went through like 5 bottles of water to get rid of a headache yesterday.. only time i get this kind of headache (the one where i have to meditate and push with my thumb between my eyes in order to get rid of it.. excedrin may help idk. i'm done taking things that fuck up ur liver) is after smoking a blunt i'm prettyyy damn sure.. lol my head still feels bad today.
    I feel like blunts fog up my brain and make me feel shitty..
    i do have a lot of tension problems in my back/neck, so it could just be from that/stress. i'll smoke another blunt (i guess) and tell you what i find out.

11. LOL @ the responses of your friend being an idiot. You said he's a super lightweight, and my first few times smoking, after I smoked, I was high for at least a full day, sometimes waking up high. The tobacco from the blunt most likely gave him a headache, because that still happens to me till this day. Fuck blunts.