Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Dipped In DXM

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Creepajack, Apr 4, 2009.

1. If i dip a blunt in some zicam, will I feel somewhat of an effect from the DXM?

I dont feel like taking the bottle, but i also dont want to just smoke.

I tried the search, but nothing came up. just a bunch of ppl having bad trips lol.

2. I say go for it let us know how it went. insert maniacal laughter here

3. I don't do DXM, but I don't think that just dipping a blunt in that stuff will get you where you want to go. You could always just extract the DXM into a powder and then put some in a drink and THEN smoke a blunt though.

4. Take the pills, that's what I do when I robo trip.

5. #5 cryptix420, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Smoking DXM is a horrible idea.

"Smoking DXM free base has been attempted several times by various people without much success. DXM itself seems to vaporize at a fairly high temperature, and is extremely harsh. To make matters worse, in typical DXM extractions, some of the flavoring agents end up surviving the extraction and they lend a definite unpleasant taste to the smoke.

I have received one report of a successful DXM freebasing experiment. The person said that while it was nice to know it was possible, it was just too much trouble to be worth it. Another person reported making the attempt and suffering from a severe burning sensation in his lungs which ended up as an asthma attack."

Not to mention you would need to drink the whole bottle to feel anything, so I doubt a tiny bit on a blunt is significant at all.

6. Exactly the response i was looking for. Thanks everyone.

7. i've marinated a blunt in robo before, let it dry, smoked it up with a few buds, fucked me up, was a totally different high, if you've never tried it you can't say shit

• Like Like x 1