Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Crusers Guide to not getting cought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abra_Kadabra, May 17, 2010.

1. no, i would not drive after being drunk. you cant even function. you can drive stoned...i think it makes driving actually easier, but maybe thats just me

2. I cruise in an '04 red expedition "Eddie bauer edition" with a "U.S. Army Veteran" hitch plug and a disabled veteran plate. I cruise around blazed out of my mind all the time, smoking while driving around town and haven't been pulled over in years.

So the bumper sticker doesn't seem like that bad a plan. Appearance DOES count for something.

3. #1: Don't go on "blunt cruises" and smoke at a private location.

4. Not to sound like a dick, but after reading your entire guide (and most of it was pretty good. nice job bro) all I can think about is how you misspelled "cruise" like 400 times:smoke:

5. oops :eek:

6. Just smoke the blunt and if the cop pulls you just eat it before he gets to the car.:smoke:

7. Build a little trap door on your car's floor, use that to drop weed or blunts out of the car without being suspicious, the cop wouldn't even notice it and just assume it was some debris or trash on the road.

Thats a bit extreme, but a good idea if your frequently driving with bud in your car.

Anyway, good post OP. Also I'm not sure if you mentioned it, but always keep a pack of cigs on you, even if you don't smoke. The reason for this is if you get pulled over just light one up and let it burn (maybe take a few drags to help calm your nerves), this will be a good excuse for the smoke and it will help further cover up the smell.

8. The sticker idea is actually really useful from first hand experience. My buddies and I got pulled over by a cop who went to the same school as my friend. So when he saw the sticker and the came to the window he told us to be more careful and have a nice day. Scariest day in my life. And my turn off to blunt cruises.
    Where can this Ozuim be purchased??? I can use this for my apartment.

9. I smoke on the road all the time I find that my favorite trick is using the cruise control when I am next to semi's on the highway. I catch up so I am towards the back of the trailer and I pace them that way no one oncoming or in the center lane(mr popo) can see me. I am aware though of what's behind me and in front of me at all times.
    Hope it helps some of you.

Oh also in MD the easy pass is a different color for the police so if you see an expedition, crown vic, impala, charger or any other cars that have an easy pass with a color other than white I am extra extra safe.

10. When my friend and I do it, we usually just keep the blunt below the height of the windows when it's not being dragged on. We usually open the sun roof and maybe crack the windows a few inches. We smell and the car smells, so the kid who's driving pays close attention to the road, and we've never been pulled over.

11. one thing that you should change is the part about the a/c or heat.
    you do not want to keep it on when your smoking because then the smoke gets circulated thru the system and its a higher chance that it may smell in the future.
    this may be more vital if your windows are up but regardless i think its a good idea to keep the air off when smoking

12. The ash tray is a BAD idea that is the first place cops look. If you ash a blunt out the window at night all the cop will see is the cherry, "officer i was just ashing this here cigarette out the window".

Other then that I agree with most everything else you said. One thing alot of my friends forget is that cops do profile, whenever we go for a cruse ride (and i'm not driving i won't allow this stuff) they always BLAST music about weed, keep their cars dirty as hell, fast food trash everywhere, loose tobacco everywhere from rolling blunts. This might not be dead give always that someone has weed but what would you think if you were a cop? Keep your car clean and don't look like a stoner.