Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt broke. Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yung Lungs, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Rolled my first blunt with a grape dutch and had it in my pocket too long and in the cold. it ended up breaking, and all the paper is scattered around with the weed and pocket lint. Should I just throw this in piece and roast it or should I try to take the pieces of paper and separate the weed (not doing this one)??

2. Put it in a piece like a bong and smoke it.

3. At least pick out the pocket lint, don't be that lazy. I would also recommend taking out the paper, but you were going to smoke it as a blunt anyways so do what ya want.

4. yeah definitely don't be smoking your lint dude.

5. use tweezers and seperate the weed from all the dirty shit in your pocket and jus use a bowl