Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt and firecrackers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GanjaFreak, May 10, 2010.

1. #1 GanjaFreak, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Hey everyone i just wanted to show you what i'll be enjoying tonight :). The first two pictures are of the second blunt I've EVER rolled in my life and it was a strawberry swisher which smoked amazingly! The next three are of what ill be enjoying tonight im stoaked the bigger one i cooked on 300 for 45min and the other small one i cooked at 440 for 17min, i was just experimenting trying to see what would work better but either way im gonna be baked outta my mind:smoking:. 6th picture is of my girlfriends fake rabbits i positioned them for the picture lol. And the last picture is of the weed i baked with and the 2 firecrackers (reggie yeah i know but it works). Let me know what you all think thanks :).

Attached Files:

2. Damn it looks like you will be having a damn good night!

3. Hell yeah man thats what im aiming for :). I'll be back on here after i eat them and report to everyone how high i am.

4. nigggas gonnna be too high to log on lmao

5. ha thats the plan bro

6. Nice, not a bad blunt but you should've mummied it with the outer leaf.

7. Thats why I never log out! And nice roll OP, just looks a tad loose.

8. Looks like you're going to sleep amazing tonight.

Nice for your second roll. I would recommend rolling the mouth piece a little tighter. Also if you're by yourself/not short on time, mummy wrapping is better IMO.

9. Thanks everyone! Its 6:55 and i just ate both firecrackers on an empty stomach :) so let the journey begin!

10. 8:05- Im starting to feel it on a scale of 1-10 its a 4/10 im sure it will be hitting me hard soon.

11. Whats a firecracker?