blues on the beach!

Discussion in 'General' started by daiseyduked, Aug 19, 2003.

1. here's a little story....

well my parents own this resort at the lake, it's so nice and i love goin there, it's like a little community. well every year they bring in a blues band and set up a stage on the beach (private) and we all party on the beach!

it's this weekend and i wait all year just to go to this! it's such a blast! hahaha last year i got sooooo drunk!

im just sooooo damn excited!!!!

2. sounds like a blast....... we do that on my beach... getting real drunk and what not...except with out the band .... more like a radio but hey its still fun...:)

get hammered, have fun..... and listen to some good tunes...

3. that sounds awesome..I wanna hear some daiseydrunk stories!! :)

4. i know it's so much fun eh! i just love it. and after a whole bunch of us sit around the fire pit and smoke and drink all nite long! i can't wait. some friends are meeting me there that i haven't partied with in a long long time. :D oh yeah i'm gettin hammered!!! no pics tho lol!

5. Sounds like fun, Daisey. LOL! ;)

Remember to drink at least one beer for each of us and you must smoke 2 bowls every 90 minutes just for me....on top of all the other toking. :D You're gonna be a fucked up daisey girl, that's for sure!!!

Enjoy your weekend....you deserve it!!!! :)

6. hahahaha fer sure! i'll do my best ;)

7. oh i will bongy babay!!!!;)

8. Enjoy it Daisy.. Sounds like alot of fun to me!!!

9. oooo it is! wish u all could come ;)