Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zander, Jun 20, 2002.

1. anyone know anyting about blueberry... i just got an 8th of it and its bugging me out. how does it taste like blueberry.

plus a friends says he is getting a o of juicy fruit. i had never heard of it.. anyone?

2. The way it grows,the smell,the fruity taste,the color,the resin content,,and that fruity taste and aroma of the smoke,,,Blueberry

jucy fruit also has a fruity, but more of a citrus taste...

[​IMG]

3. go with the blueberry...its almost a crazy sweet taste to it...but its such a borderline taste/smell that sometimes it can go from smelling really fruity sweet to a really funky dog fart sweet...as for juicy fruit I never liked it, nothing special at all besides the extra price for being "so good"

4. I never tried blueberry, but I had something called bubbleberry once that was really nice and it did have a slight fruity taste. Is this the same strain with a different name maybe?

5. That would be a bubblegum x blueberry=bubbleberry..another good cross....

[​IMG]