Blueberry

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sidious, Jun 14, 2004.

1. well i dried out 2 of the branches earlier than usual to get a nice buzzy weed........here's one of them, a 1/4oz..........can't wait to give it a go in a couple of minutes..........Peace out........Sid

2. pic 1......

Attached Files:

3. I got some shit the other day, the dude said it was some blueberry. No way to really tell.. it didn't smell or taste like it to me, although a friend said it did to him. It did look a lot like what you got there... just with less crystals on the outside. Hm.. who cares, it got me high as fuck :)

4. Nice buds. My first grow had buds that looked like that, but it was bagseed and smelled like oranges. lol.

I remember tryin somethin someone called blueberry, can't be sure if it was, tho...smelled slightly like berries but was damn strong...one of the best.

You get seedbank BB seeds?

5. yeah it's DP blueberry.........i only got 1 good seed out of a pack of 10 femenised.........Peace out.........Sid

6. I've heard a lot of bad things about feminised seeds. :(

Does it reek like blueberries? (the plant itself), and does it actually have a blueberry taste?

Don't mean to ask a lot of questions, but blueberry is one of those strains I'm really looking into...it's interested me since I first heard about it, years back.

7. HIGH All, so is it as good as it looks?

8. looks great sid,
    I have some blueberry going now I'll post pic's when its ready, I think that blueberry has the best taist and high.

9. looks fantastic :)

10. wow
    that looks good enough to smoke

11. well that's a hard one, i don't think so, but then again, i smell it everyday, while sometimes a good friend of mine comes by, and describes the smell as he walks in, even though he doesn't know what i'm growing, and he described the blueberry as "fruity"...........potent stuff indeed Unoit, it does smoke as good as it looks, but i'm really shit with tastes, i'll try and get someone to try it for me and tell me how it tastes, my tastebuds are just about non existant.........lol...............Peace out.............Sid

12. HIGH All, I hear you sid..been token for soooo long...no taste...buzz is lower...smoke more *LOL*. Once in awhile my LHM will pull out a joint and I light it up and mmmm tastes good then it's gone. Doesn't even stay long enough to describe it....but like you said someone who doesn't smoke it All day and night do taste it more than us.

My LHM took my camera to take pics of the feminised Skunk#11...and some Orange Bud which he's growing as I'm on 12/12 now.

13. Thanks for takin a shot at the description, Sid.

It's definitely a winner if Sid himself says its potent. :)

I'll look into finding some good BB genetics to grow out.

14. Wow, those are some of the best nugs i've ever seen.

15. the smell is awsum my friends that come over say my whole house smells like fruity pine. but i'm not foolin anybody with the smell. I dont notice it unless I leave for a while and the come back.

16. I just wanna say those nugs look fuckin amazin nice job

17. well, here's a pic of the plant just after i cut her down.......this is the main cola.......the plant is missing the other colas, as i cut them seperately...........one's dried out, i'll post a pic of that as well..........Peace out..........Sid

Attached Files:

18. here's a pic of the plant from above minus it's leaves.........Peace out..........Sid

Attached Files:

19. and one of the side colas..........mmmm yummy........lol......Peace out.......Sid

Attached Files:

20. some fine lookin bud sid.........how much did u get from the harvest?