Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blueberry yum yum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keepxitxreal, Mar 27, 2009.

1. im about to pick up some bud tmrw...my dealer says its called blueberry yum yum...is this stuff good? im pretty new to smoking so i dont know a lot about it

2. Nah man never heard of it other than being a ludacris song. It might be a real strain but i've never seen or heard of it in real life.

3. i heard of blueberry its suppose to be some really good tasting bud i havn't been lucky enuff to come across it yet if its the real blueberry u should be satisfied

4. this sounds trolly
    it sounds like your getting faked out. blueberry yum yum is like a myth lol
    look up the song "blueberry yum yum"

5. Very good tasting and it gets you really high if its good quality. That is an awesome find, you'll like it, I'm sure.

6. #6 abnormldood, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    There is Blueberry, but I'm 99% sure there's no such thing as Blueberry Yum Yum, it was just a Ludacris song. If it's some true Blueberry it'll be the most fruity tasting bud you've probably ever had. The high is mostly in the head, a great euphoric 'up' high. I'd say check it out, if it smells fruity and has blue/purplish hues to it, it's most likely some Blueberry. Woudn't pay more than $40 an eighth for it, but your first 'dank' experience is priceless.

7. aight thanks...how much do you think i should pay for a dub of it

8. I've heard of blueberry, bit blueberry yum yum is a Ludacris song. I mean it could be a strain but not that I've heard of. But if ur getting blueberry, from what I've heard ur getting some taassttyy stuff

9. I'd say $30 for 2Gs is a pretty decent price, depending on how your area is.

10. Blueberry Yum Yum is most definitely a strain. Search on GC and I'm sure you'll find bud shots and reviews.

11. Never smoked it, but I heard its bomb as hell.

12. im pretty sure people just spice up names by adding words to it. im sure its just blueberry and they call it blueberry yum yum

13. This is kinda like pineapple express, after some celeb made it up lots of people began passing something that sounds like it'd be similar for that fake strain and selling it for higher prices. don't let him rip you off for what's likely regular blueberry.

14. It should have the color. The other is the smell/taste you get while smoking it. The taste can be faked pretty easily though so dont go by the smell without the color.

Bottom line is how well you know your dealer. If you can trust your dealer with your money than you can trust the high you get.

15. The weed is called Blueberry, blueberry yum yum is just what ludacris called it, just like if i said white widow yum yum, the weed taste fucking good is all he is saying. Blueberry is good weed the time i got it here it came from montreal and it fuckin stank. Good shit if its the real deal.

16. yeah im sure its just blueberry buds that hes tryin to call blueberry yum yum.smell it first it should smell just like blueberry candy mixed with dank and it will be kinda blue/purple with a little bit of green.