Blueberry Swisher!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by FartSmoke, Aug 7, 2011.

1. You're licking the gar too much if you can feel the tobacco buzz with your tongue, I know what you're talking about lol

2. You're telling me I'm in the wrong for being condescending towards other condescending people?

Psh. To each their own, don't get in my face and tell me how wrong I am to smoke a blunt.

No flavored Swishers in Canada :(

3. To all the joint lovers on here joints smoke way more that rillos..plus the roach sucks in a joint...taste the weed?..go vape if u wanted to taste ur weed...papers still taste like papers.. rillos rillos rillos...all day everyday if im rolling!

4. i fuck wit blue berry swishers they taste good af :smoke:

5. [quote name='"MerkOnYourFace"']All yall need to move on from blunts... U can roll the same size doobie, with Raw papers. They burn perfect and with a nice tip, can't beat it. I used to only smoke blunts, their SO bad for u! Ur def not supposta smoke a cigar while u smoke Ur weed...[/quote]

blah blah blah blah blah cool story bro. no body has to move on from anything its there smoking prefrence.

6. Just rolled a blueberry swisher ( with some blueberry in it coincidentally :D) rolled pretty well. Needed a bit of licking before it started rolling well. But came out pretty nicely I must say.
    [​IMG]

I don't think my rolling is that bad considering it's only my 2nd blunt. Rolled plenty of joints in the past, blunts definitely easier to roll imo.

7. I like blueberry swishers but i prefer the strawberry swishers. At every gas station except 1 the strawberry swishers r 1.49 an the rest are ¢.69. The exception is Murpheys, where all swishers are 2 for a dollar