Blueberry kush auto (nirvana) sharkbite auto (shortstuff)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Mechanic, May 15, 2019.

1. Blueberry and sharkbite are fattening up cheese has started flowering il post up some photos as soon as it stops raining.

2. Im pretty happy with the looks of the Blueberry considering the soil and little pot i think once my calmag and and greatwhite gets here it will proablly be my first bubble bucket run. Shitty usps service ordered shit last Tuesday still in california just says package is late they are working to get it back on track.

3. Blueberry

Attached Files:

4. Sharkbite

Attached Files:

5. Canuk cheese

Attached Files:

6. To much rain thrips and leaf jumpers have reaked havok this year. But im liking autos :) il have outdoor bud by august photos take till around oct here. Next year dont know if il do another outdoor but if i do def gonna go back to promix soil and atleast 3 gal fabric pots. With some neem oil from the start. Has been a fun grow though seeing how autos are now with the better genetics.

7. Well just watered in some great white now a thunderstorm is coming up lol

8. And today had to kill a horde of wolf spiders had to cut a few fan leaves off of the cheese had a wolf spider egg sack that had hatched proablly 100 baby spiders and a mama had webbing all over a coulpe of the big fan leaves.

9. I should have took pictures but spiders are not high on my list of stuff i can stand lol after i saw the mama spider was on the plant where i hand my hands a few seconds earlier i used a tobacco stick to remove her and all my lst pipe cleaners hopefully didnt move the roots around too much.

10. 20190708_203456.jpg Cheese (left) sharkbite(middle) blueberry(right)

11. 1- blueberry
    2- sharkbite
    3- canuk cheese

12. Went out and did some leaf tucking now my fingers smell like i been fingering a skunks butthole :)

13. Started adding some calimagic to my waterings a little while back leaves definitely looking a lot healthier.

14. Ended up chopping blueberry today was a day short of 10 weeks i think. Had bud rot on 1 cola