Blueberry kush auto (nirvana) sharkbite auto (shortstuff)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Mechanic, May 15, 2019.

1. Blueberry kush seed started last week in rockwool been in soil for 3 days now. Started 2 sharkbite seeds 2 days ago still not showing in rockwool.
    Soil is miracle gro performance organics 20190515_164840.jpg 20190515_164840.jpg
    Pots are gonna be 1gal
    Trying to keep small this run outdoors while i fix up my indoor area for my next grow.

2. Well actually this blueberry was planted in some aged mg vegetables and herbs soil so the short stuff will be in the performance organics

3. The nirvana seeds came straight from nirvana shortstuff sharkbite came from truenorth.

4. Using bottled ro water for now will probably not use nutes till flower not decided what im going to run yet.

5. The blueberry and one of the sharkbites got dampening i think i got some peroxide on them in time but they are way behind in growth i had to go out of town for a couple days got back and they were flopped over the other sharkbite took off lol it looks nice and happy il post a pic shortly

6. The top pic is of the 2 sharkbites bottom is the blueberry it got kinda twisted when it fell over its trying to flip back over now so hopefully will make it.

7. No im wrong the blueberry is the big one the 2 with dampening were the 2 organic mg soil ones so the bag must have been infected or either the seeds were so both sharkbite are the little twisted ones

8. Blueberry 7 days in soil

Attached Files:

9. Sharkbite 4 days in soil

Attached Files:

10. Blueberry is on the right one of the sharkbite didnt make it through dampening episode

Attached Files:

11. Will post new pics shortly got a little leaf canoing on the sharkbite the blueberry seems to be doing great started some mild micro and grow from an at like 1/8th strength today thinking proablly heat stress is causing the leaf issue been hot and humid af around here past few days those little pots heat up quick .

12. Blueberry

Attached Files:

13. Sharkbite

Attached Files:

14. Blueberry looking great the sharkbite had rough start it seems to be picking up some speed now the blueberry has pipe cleaner laying in pot

Attached Files:

15. Not bad! They’ll start really taking off soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Thanks hope they do i have bad habit of over watching my babies and always think they behind schedule but being new to autos im def over watching em lol

17. I got a few spots on some of the blueberry leaves accidental splash while watering tried dabing the water off but still got a few spots but everthing else seems really good so far.