Blueberry kush auto (nirvana) sharkbite auto (shortstuff)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Mechanic, May 15, 2019.

1. Blueberry

Attached Files:

2. Sharkbite ended up having to support it a little with a pipe cleaner

Attached Files:

3. Figured id go ahead and start Lst on the blueberry today il post a pic this evening or tomorrow of her first tie down

4. Watered with micro and grow at 1/8th strength again today

5. Didnt take her long to perk back up

Attached Files:

6. Heres sharkbite i think this is day 15 above ground still tiny but that strain rarely reaches over 15" supposidly the dampening might have stunted her a bit

Attached Files:

7. Got blueberry tied down in a few spots seems to be doing pretty good

Attached Files:

8. Starting training on the sharkbite also

Attached Files:

9. Started a cheese auto freebie from canuk on sunday directly in soil still hasent broke surface yet

10. Cheese broke soil today

Attached Files:

11. Blueberry is starting to preflower today day 24 above soil about 27 days from starting seed

12. Looking great! My Green Crack is coming along quite nicely as well (Not Auto), but it's performing at an acceptable rate. 20190605_134916~2.jpg

13. Thanks buddy . yep yours is looking nice and healthy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just moved from indoors to outdoors yesterday and to say the least I'm surprised. Didn't know how well the roots would hold up in a different environment, but I'm keeping it in the shade for a few days and then I'll put it in sunlight and water it regularly. Thanks buddy, happy growing!

• Like Like x 1
  15. That what i do sat em on my porch for a few days to get em used to it then put em out where they get direct sun for about 9 or 10 hours a day now been kinda hot so just have to keep a eye on my 1gal pots dry out kinda quick

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nirvana says the blueberry should preflower between weeks 3 and 5 so its right on track

17. Blueberry is doing good with her training the sharkbite i think im just gonna grow out was trying to bend earlier and the wobbly stem from the dampening issue early on she just seemed to cause whole plant to be shaky or might have been my hands today lol cheese looks healthy got a little stretch cause of cloudy rainy 4 or 5 past days the soil drainage out of the bag was good was out of town when rain hit and they all still happy il post up some new pics shortly.

18. Sharkbite
    Blueberry
    Cheese

Attached Files:

19. All of my seedlings died due to weather. Droopy, broken stems, and yellow leaves. Such a sad day for my girls. Keep up the grow buddy!

20. Damn that sucks dude luckily my cheese was still on the porch or it proablly would have drowned once they get past seedling stage they a little more resilient. Are you plannig on starting some new ones?