Blueberry Headband (Emerald Triangle Seeds)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sirflaco, Oct 8, 2013.

1. i bought 10 fems and 10 regs of Blueberry Headband from Emerald Triangle Seeds and they are the real deal. super high yeilder,  super icey, stable. normal flowering time (65 days).  one pheno i got smells and taste like bubba kush. another pheno i got smelled and tastes just like real deal headband kush, and another pheno seems to be a blueberry dominant flavor.  some phenos will finish as early as october 1st.  i have pretty much grown all clones in the past and started experimenting with seeds the 2 years or so.  i have tried beans from Barneys Farm(Pineapple Chunk), Cali Connect(Skywalker), Humboldt Seed Organization(bubba, trainwreck, and SD # 2), Next Generation (Romulan), and my buddy did  DNA Genetics(OG #18). so far,  Romulan  and OG#18 was the closest thing to the clone only strains.    

2. I bought a fem blueberry headband from additude seed bank and it was a male

BigC

3. yup, i got some a pack of regular beans hoping to get a good male to cross more O.G. or sour back into it