Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BlueBerry Haze

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronic Kid, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Hey, i'm picking up an ounce of Blueberry haze soon and i was woundering if 175 dallors is a good price

2. Alright, guessing that means its a good price

3. If the shit is 100% genuine Blueberry haze, that is a motherfucking bonafide DEAL. Even if it's not the strain and still dank, it's still a steal.

4. Thats a great price...where do you live?

5. If theres no seeds and it smells good, you should be jizzing in your pants.

6. um, i'm jizzing MY pants thinking about that! post a pic when you get it.

7. An oz. of nameless dank/chronic usually goes for about 350 to 375 an oz. in my area, so yes, you're getting a damn good deal. Still, weed should be cheaper than even that. But if you're willing to lay down the cash, then go for it I'd say.

8. Its a good price.

9. Shit, even if there were seeds..plant em!

10. If you can't spell the word 'dollar' I don't see how you could be smart enough to meet someone selling that stuff for $175 an ounce. Somehow it just seems too good to be true.

11. Check that shit before you flip cash.

12. His o and a were reversed, seems more like a typo then a spelling error.

13. thats a good price yes

14. prolly a typo n even if it wasnt u dont need to know how to spell to strike a bargain wiv some1, you have to be smart to meet someone look at the weed if its shit say "i dont want it" if its good give him the cash n be on ur way?

15. blueberry haze is a bullshit name

16. I dont buy it. Im from CT and Ive heard of all these people having 'blueberry' haze. Its not blueberry, and its deff. not haze. The only way your gonna find that shit is if you know someone bringing shit from the city/ growing it. People pay $20 for grams here regardless of quality. no way 175 for a full ounce of actual blueberry.

but post some pics and make me a believer.

17. Doubt its the real thing. Why would someone sell that for 175 an ounce when he could sell it for 150-200 dollars MORE and still get the same demand. If it is, you need to come by central connecticut with that stuff some time. Ill be the judge:hello:

18. What The Fuck Where The Fuck In Connecticut Do You Live Dude On The Shoreline An Ounce Of Any Ok Bud Runs Around 300-350 Wtf