Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry Haze...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jul 9, 2005.

1. So lastnight my friend comes down and is lookin for some buds. He ends up buyin a half ounce of some schwags, which isn't worth talking about, and he then picks up an eigth of Blueberry Haze... All I have to say is HOLY SHIT!

I'm sorry I don't have any pics to show you guys, but this was some PRIMO buds. They were all kinds of beautiful. Little purple hues throughout the buds, crystals everywhere (straight looked sugar-coated), and the smell... omg... THE SMELL! It was kinda like spicey grapes. When I was breaking it up for the bubbler, It was almost unbearable at times... SO strong!

*Drools*

I'm lovin this new connect, lol.

2. Mmm.... sounds so good. Wish we could get any kind of haze around here... it's kind of hard to find.

3. i love finding a new contact with the dank shit. I found a new guy last week with white widow

4. Thank you for the smell reference. *drools* When you see crystals like that doesn't it just make you want to lick the bud? I know that is a somewhat silly/immature thing to say but I can't help myself. Every time I see anything like it I just want to lick it. mmmm yummy. Nice score dood! I'm sorry you don't have pictures to share as well.

5. DBW... I know what ya mean about being sorry for not having the pics... I'm such a nug/plant pic-whore it's unbelievable... I really wish I had a camera :(

EDIT: My boy just called to see if I wanted to chill... Hopefully he'll still have some left, lol. This weed FUCKED me up lastnight... I mean beyond belief!

6. If you see this before you leave, will you get on IM before ya go? :) If no, I'll try to catch ya another time, but I know I will not remember what I wanted to tell you. haha :smoke:

7. haha bring a camera with you and try to take some snaps of that bud!

8. That sounds awsome, Haze is my all time favorite, best weed on earth if you ask me. I am finishing a nice crop of Indian Haze (Kerala x Original Haze). OMG. This is the best weed I have EVER had. Ill post some pics in its own thread later when I am getting close to harvesting the best plants.

But I couldn't wait and I had to sample just a bit, so I cut off one of the smallest most underdeveloped buds and smoked it. Even that was the best weed ever, I am blazed on it right now after only two tokes. I am so excited for the rest.

9. new connects are awesome no matter what!