Blueberry, amnesia haze, and power plant buds... mmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by MaryJuan, Apr 3, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Here's the blueberry.
    [​IMG]
    Another pic of the blueberry, decent sized nug.
    [​IMG]
    Closeup of the Amnesia Haze
    [​IMG]
    Power plant, ready for harvesting.

What do you guys think?

2. Amazing!!!

3. "Decent size." lol

Hubba hubba

4. now thats the buds I like to see right there.Man that look's like some fantastic smoke.
    Very nice dense looking buds.

5. fuckin awesome bro send me a clone lol

6. Omg.. Looks like heaven fell to earth...

7. mouth watering...niiccee

8. o MAH LORD!!

9. what company is that blueberry strain from?

10. and that power plant. is it the pure power plant from nirvana?

11. The blueberry is made by dutch passion and yes it is power plant from nirvana.

12. it doesnt look anything like the ppp ive been growing for almost 2 years. i love this strain. ive had nothing but big fat buds.

Attached Files:

13. Damn those do look good. They were hydro grows and ended up being in high heat pretty often since it was in the middle of the summer, might account for the buds ending up being a little airy. How'd you grow those, soil?

14. coco is what i use

15. this.
    :smoke:

16. Perfect nice grow id just watch the neut burn Less is more try to only have the tips of the leaves burnt it'll make it taste a little less like neut I had the same problem my last harvest too much neut and the budz still tasted amazing but i could tell they could be better so i always follow LESS IS MORE to keep just the tips burnt and the plants at optimal health

17. The blueberry looks AMAZING. the haze has been around lately, delicious

18. Nice buds! How many weeks in flower was the Blueberry when you took those pics? How many weeks did you flower the Blueberry before harvesting? Also are you counting the weeks from when you went to 12/12 or when the plants started to flower. I have a Blueberry that is 55 days from 12/12 or 49 days from flowering and want to know what is the best time to harvest.

19. nice picture. Im assuming you hired a professional photographer to capture those pics huh?

you should probably buy them from him so you can get rid of that watermark