Blue Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hippie john, Jun 10, 2003.

1. I grew Dinas Blue widow also last year and it was awesome. Fat buds that where almost rock hard and tasted fruity with pine hints. Very nice bud for a free seed.:smoke:

2. This was one of my freebies..

Dinafem Bluewidow it was pretty good nice flavor... Taste more hazy with a little oldschool blueberry undertones. I would grow it again if it was free.

[​IMG]

3. DinaFem Blue widow is a real gem, very smooth and real easy to get a good yield out of. There is also a Blueberry widow from m-seeds.nl but i have not ordered this yet so cannot give a comparison.

4. yep, i grew out the dinafem freebie of blue widow. dwc style. that thing grew like a monster. branches everywhere, staked and tied her up, monster colas that foxtailed like none other. i planned it so i could have it flowering during AK winter(my tent is in my barn house not outside) and boy did she purple up, not so much blue. she yielded great. weird winelike taste with a hint of pine. i didnt love the taste actually. i give it a 6 out of 10.

5. I really wanna try the Dinafem Blue Widow , Seems like a plant i wanna grow at least once.

6. order over 30 usd right now through World Wide Seeds and you'll get a free one

7. Highgrade seeds has them at a good price. I think i'm going to give it a try. everything else I have got from the has been really good. :p