Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue widow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by J4K3ST3R, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Guy rolled up with this.... Layed a $20 down for it. Looks dank, he called it blue widow.. Anyone with real experience know anything about it or did he just bullshit up a name

Attached Files:

2. yeah theres a blue widow.... blueberry x white widow cross... you can cross anything.. the question is, is if that weed it the real blue widow genetics. and nobody could tell from a picture.

3. #3 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    "Blue Widow Cannabis Strain"

"Blue Widow is a favorite strain that provides patients with both uplifting and calming effects. These flowers will have a strong sweet aroma that may also include sour citrus or pine. The buds can be colorful, with tints of blue and purple, and should have a coat of long orange hairs.

Slightly indica-dominant, this Widow plays against type, growing taller than most indicas and providing more mental, heady effects. In higher doses, the blissful relaxation this strain provides may lead to drowsiness and help you get to sleep.

A cross between Blueberry and White Widow, this strain is sometimes also called Berry White or White Berry."
    http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/blue-widow

Does that sound what the high/stone feels like?

4. Ermmm idk I've smoked a tiny bowl out of my bubbler, but I feel a really calming head high... I have some mids to toke on for the next couple of days until I feel like loading a big bowl in the bong and understanding it's full effects:p

5. Sounds like you got the real deal, enjoy it.

6. I was hoping it would be a blue dream / white widow mix... oh well. just as good  :bongin:

7. Well, Blueberry is the mother of Blue Dream, I believe. So not far off.

8. Either way it's some bomb. I hate buying good weed.... I'll spend an hour admiring the bud and then just put it back in the jar:p I used to keep my dank for months and just smell it.. I've never smoked dank like reg or mids before, simply because I want to save dank weed. Once you burn it up its nothing:l

9. Shit ain't fucking cheap either but oooo it's worth itt :)

10. just finished off the gram... lasted me a good 3 days. best weed ive ever had

11. i had some blue widow last year it was the shit

12. Yea, tried some blueberry while in texas. Great high.

13. Thats some tasty looking weed you've got there.
    First time I've ever heard of blue widow, definately looks like one to keep an eye out for.

14. No no no you got it all wrong. I am the one that came up with blue widow. It's blue dream crossed with white widow. Very sativa dominant.

Of course I am full of shit. Of course I don't know what i'm talking about. Of course this is a lie.