Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by highimcurtis, Sep 17, 2013.

1. #1 highimcurtis, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blueberry x White Widow

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks very dense and sticky... I'd imagine that's a great combo

3. Two of my favs combined! My god you're a lucky man.

4. One word. Dank.  :hippie:  I gotta ask, how does it smoke? can't say I've ever run across that particular Blueberry cross.

jah. :smoking:

5. BlueBerry and White Widow crossed sounds fucking amazing *drools*

Very well :D the cure on it wasnt top notch, so i just dried it out a bit more and MAN does that make a difference. Cheers man!

7. Hey, can one of you guys help! I´m just finishing blue widow outdoor and she´s looking like she´s finished already but i´ve come such a long way with her i don´t want to cut her down too early or too late becasue i´ve heard both can be bad - any advice? - says on the site I bought from finish October. She´s full of resin, with orangy brown hairs still looking a little green when you go close in - ready or not? - Thanks

8. Check the trichomes if they are amber and cloudy/milky your good! Invest in a 30x microscope

9. Done ! managed to get on line - Thanx for the info  :)

10. Check the trichomes if they are amber and cloudy/milky your good! Invest in a 30x microscope

11. watch for mold as well brown hairs and such doesnt sound too good.

12. its supposed to have the hairs, good weed has orange-brown hairs on it.

I just had some blueberry, it was delicious. I've never had white widow, but its got a great reputation, I've always wanted to try it. I'm sure this stuff will be great.

13. It looks great!  I'll bet it is.  I wish I could try some.

14. Okay, what color should the hairs be?