blue widow

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by hermie sativa, Mar 24, 2013.

1. just thought id share this beautiful lady.
    dinafem blue widow/freebie
    grown in soil
    400hps
    6 litre pot

Attached Files:

2. How old are these girls? Nice healthy looking plants you got there :D

3. thank you.i cut her down last week.i vegged for a month then harvested around 7 1/2 weeks.

4. Those girls look beautiful ;)

I'm subscribing! I can't wait to see what they look like when they're done.

5. thank you mate.i cut them down last week dude.im in the process of moving house.so couldnt let them go all the way.sorry to let you down bud.

6. Beautiful......doesn't it suck when things come up right when youre nearing end!! 2-3 more weeks woulda really had those plump. I was in same boat kinda and had to chop a bit early. At least I got a first grow under belt and know what Im doing.
    A few of mine to share. she was in her happy home then had to be rushed out in a middle of night stealh move due to water leak and inspectors coming in. Ohhhh 4 months of hard work and then everything goes haywire two weeks short, but still got about 3oz out of my little tree. Zoom in on redHairNUG to see a dried part of bud. In jars now. It is Afghan Kush x White Widow. Trimmed and LSTd to fit my small area.

Cheers Mate yours loke sweet and you'll reap a great result if dry cure goes well.

Peace

Attached Files:

7. it does suck mate.gonna be a few more months till i get my indoor garden up and running again.i got just over an oz dry.i gave half to a friend.hes in the same sort of situation as me at the moment.lol.but i got the other half curing as we speak.your plants are looking sweet.were they done under cfls??

8. Yes they were under roughly 700w eq CFL's. Had to cut them like you. They are being trimmed a bit right now and into 5 jars. Im hoping to get a new setup going with HID and a tent with carbon scrubbers. People were complaining in my condo of a "constant smell in common hall." I was lucky since head maintenance guy gave me the heads up since he knew I smoked. So it was a matter of moving her, lights, and all evidence of my grow room before they came in to rip out walls, test air for mold, etc -all in about 20mins to pack up and I moved her to a friends house. It was an nerve racking experience, but I got over 3 oz from first cut and one more to go with another 2 I hope.
    Here's a little nug Im getting ready to trim just a bit more. The trichs on the white widow just cover everything and it is hard to grow in a condo with how strong it smells.
    Hang in there and lets make our next grow perfect, if there's such a thing! lol
    Peace Mate

Attached Files:

9. fair play,good going for cfls."constant smell"love it lol.:D ive had trouble with some strains even with a carbon filter.20 mins??!!!! bet that was an adrenaline rush!its stupid some of the lengths we got to go,just to keep our little hobby secret.nice few nugs you got there dude.ill put a pic up later.
    take it easy bud

10. Hey man those girls look sexxxxyyyy haha. How tall was the 3 oz lady? I'm asking because I'm doing a similar grow and I'm wondering if mine will grow in similar height. Here's my grow if you wanna look and see what you think. And again beautiful lol. [FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1198275-first-indoor-grow-journal-what-do-you-guys-think.html#post17649729[/FONT]

11. thanks mate.i had just over an oz dry wasnt quite 3.woldnt of minded 3 tho.lol.i lst'd so she wasnt very tall,around 12-18 inches.

12. That's great to hear lol thanks man. I've got about 22 in of vertical space to work with .

13. i checked it out dude.something different,looks cool mate.what you growing??blue widow??

14. The one in the big pot is a bubba kush big bud, and the smaller cups are pineapple kush. What do you mean they look different?

15. i got a couple of bubba kush in my seed stash waiting to be done.get around to it 1 day lol.ment to be good.i mean your grow is different.a trash can,a bin.lol

16. Lol thanks bump bump

17. no worries mate.happy growing

18. #18 jackstraw79, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013

Not sure if this was meant for me so I hope I don't hijack the thread. If it was, she ended up about 4' from soil top but the way I LST'd the side Colas they grew outwards then turned up where I had them tied and those went about 2.5'- 3'.

It turned out really nice for my small space sans all the other troubles I had during grow.

Im going to move to a closet perhaps from Dealzer but if I can find one less expensive with same quality with everything included so Im not having to cut holes in sheet metal Ill take a look at that. I NEED 100% odor proof when closed during flower.Tents wont cut it I dont think, especially those with velcro windows. I need a sealed environment with airtight connectors for inlet and exhaust. I can run it door open during first month of veg using Ona and a fan over bucket. When it comes to flower time, those strains with high amounts of trichs, like mine was compared to the sativa, It smells fro miles! lol
    Just look at pic as a little girl, throse trichs give off exceptional beautiful fragrance, but not to those against it. I mean who should care what a hallway smell like in a condo building. I smell all kinds of things in the hall and a little skunk isnt bad is it?lol
    Best of luck. I couldn't get to your pics.

Whatever you do, ENJOY the experience and track what you do. I found the Grow Assistant program online and DL the trial version to use to track grow. It was exceptional, though geared towards hydro it seemed, it helped track my grow in Happy Frog as well. Pics of every step and every detail was covered, great grow app for those who want to track their grow.

Peace

Attached Files: