Blue Widow Pics,,, 4 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HOSTIL1, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Even with a 30x Loupe I can't tell if the trichs are still clear or turning cloudy. I don't see any amber or brown though.

Big problems with spider mites and something is eating her leaves:mad: I think she's doing good though considering the pests and this is my first grow.

Attached Files:

2. 1) Congrats on the female and your buds look nice.

BUT WAY MORE IMPORTANT!

If you have spider mites you need to get rid of them NOW or you will not get a harvest. I suggest you high tail it to either a hydro shop or a nursery and get a neem oil spray.

Make sure you spray the tops and bottoms of all the leaves (the mites mostly live on the bottoms of the leaves).

Hope you can get rid of the pests man...

3. Right....Will probably have to treat more than once and treat the grow area too...;)
    Very painfull to have mites so try to avoid taking them into the GR on your clothes etc.

4. I used horticulture soap for my mite problem. only took 1 good spray.

5. I used Safer brand insect killer to kill the mites. It did a good job but I don't think it killed the eggs because a few weeks later I had to spray it again. I've been keeping a close eye on it lately.

6. It's in the great outdoors.:hello:

7. Also,,,, anyone have experience with Blue Widow? About how many weeks till harvest? Attitude says 50-55 days. Is that pretty accurate?

8. I just harvested my blue widow after 9 weeks.

9. Great, thanks. Looks like 1st or 2nd week of October:hello:

10. I took my BW longer than I should have...ended up spitting out a few seeds (not a hermie).
    But I would still say that the 50-55 would have been too short for her...I would say 55-60 days.