Blue Widow Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shaggydog, May 4, 2011.

1. #1 Shaggydog, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    Hi All,

This Blue Widow is a cross of my own, and the plant was sort of a fluke. I grew a White Widow male back in '09 and saved some pollen. Last summer I grew a nice Blueberry and pollinated it with the WW. Both parent seeds came from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices . I happened to find a seed around Christmas while enjoying the BB, and planted it in a pot next to a few that were well into flowering. It sprang up on New Year's Eve and I harvested the plant last week, a total of 17 weeks. The plant was under a 400 w HPS system. It was on 12/12 from the start due to my other flowering plants. I was able to take it outdoors the final few weeks and the cool temps and sunshine gave it a beautiful hue and a lovely sweet fruity smell! How blessed we are to have such a wonderful fruit to enjoy! I have attached a few pics and had a nice yield.

I would like to add, I grow all natural, local soil mixed with my own compost. I use a little Fox Farm nutrients and that is it.

Peace,

SD

Attached Files:

2. Perfect example of a K.I.S.S grow. Well done.

3. K.I.s.s. grow? Looks great man

4. [K]eep t imple tupid

5. Bingo. :D

6. DinaFem has this cross available. I have grown it out as a free seed a few times. Their version is pretty nice. Way to grow.

7. So pretty man. Nice buds.