I will be reiterating a lot of info that i posted when i asked for assistance elsewhere on the forum. So i hope that this will not be considered a re-post. I decided to start growing a couple months ago, so like anything i am interested in i started researching. In doing this, i was constantly directed towards these forums whenever i reading on new topics/techniques. That is why when I had an issue of my own, I joined this forum. So i got my check and bought my supplies. I had a 300$ limit to get started. I ordered what i would need for the first month of growing. And decided to wait on things that would be needed later in the grow. My wife and i then spent a weekend getting our grow space set up. First we ripped out our old inoperable furnace from our closet. This provided a perfect space with a vent out of our roof. (Smell is not much of an issue. I live in Oregon, and my block already smells like half the residents are growing.) When this was done, we set up thermal blankets in the open space, drilled holes and hung hooks to get ready for lights. While removing the furnace, we had found a brand new vent fan in the box that the previous owners had left behind. I installed that on the wall and vented it out the wall port that lead to the roof. Bought and installed another on the floor to pull air from the crawlspace for a cool air supply. Rewired the main power lead that went to the furnace originally to have a power outlet. This was perfect because the furnace was originally on its own 30amp circuit. So I would have plenty of room for upgrades in the future. Got the fans ready and waited for the parts to come in. My Setup: Grow room: 3.5'w x 2.5'd x 9'h Lighting: 1 Homdox 300watt dual fan Led. Medium: expanded clay pellets. Hydroponic setup: 1 Five gallon DWC with a 6'' deep net pot. One small aquarium air pump and stone. One small aquarium/fountain water pump with small side line that is meant to add air bubbles that was reconfigured to drip water instead of suck air in. Plant: 1 Blue Widow clone (blueberry x white widow) supplied by a local grower. Nutrients: General Hydroponics micro/flora/bloom series as well as their ph up/down product. Tools: PPM meter, PH meter, measuring spoons, Digital therm with wireless outside probe. So 4/21 (i know, would have loved to plant a day earlier) our plant arrives, and we get everything set up. I follow a chart that I found for GH nutrients when growing bud, and balance the PH. She didn't show any signs of stress from the transplant, and took to the hydroponics very well. Fast forward three weeks now, and she is growing very rapidly. I just topped for the first time yesterday after some great advice from another forum member. At this point I am planning on a 10 week veg cycle, which means I should be switching over to flower on the 22nd of June. I plan on doing a long cycle this round and adding a couple buckets and lights the next time through to do much more rapid but smaller plants. I am open for suggestions about this grow if anyone has something that I might be missing or messing up.