Blue venom and 8 ball kush DWC With Dromada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dromada26, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Simply gorgeous [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. It’s good to have eta stats, but I suggest to harvest when she’s mature.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes she is, coming along nicely.
    How’s the temp and lighting?
    Curling on leaves

4. Thanks hydro. What you mean by lighting? I think it's pretty good.

Not sure what my temps are either haha it's prolly about 85ish at canopy. I put my thing in there to look. I have had it with my little one in veg for a month so I haven't really checked temps lmao

I will say that the curling you're talking about is really only the top 6 or 8 inches of the overall plant. I would assume I might be a little warmer than my estimate but I will 100% know at the end of work.

Could humidity be a problem?
    Is it even something to freak out that much over?
    I am running the lights as close as I can without burning my tips, so I do expect the tops of everything to curl a little i would think.

Thanks for your reply Hydro

• Like Like x 1
  5. Also about 4 days or something ago that branch you talking about grew into the light. She wont recover from that but the rest of the colas it isnt as bad on

6. Agree. She will prolly be taken late anyway just cuz of how I want the smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nothing to worry about since you’re aware of the heat. I had this happen few years ago, plant leaves had shark teeth. Nearly closing because of high temps. Weed was still good, but could’ve been better if I addressed heat issue sooner.
    Was wondering if you were able to back the lights off a bit to help spread heat spots. Once you’re able to check the temps and humidity, can make corrections if need be.

8. Yeah nah my leaves are perfect on everything except that cola. The temps are higher at 86 but I got 68° air pulling in at all times so its not bad

9. Today. And it's been a bit since you have all seen my veg one. She going hella slow[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. 2nd to last pic is the top that grew into my light. Worst looking top on the plant but even then its not bad lol.

I wonder how big she would have gotten had I let her grow the normal "Christmas tree" style[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. So I am getting hit hard with a calcium deficiency. All good though check her out[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yeah bro that's one thing I realized in my other grow, they LOVE and NEED extra cal-mag when using LEDs. Try using a mister bottle with a very mild mix of distilled water and calmag, it helped mine big time.

Looking great still, at least you are aware of her deficiencies!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah man I am going to have to go to the hydro store Monday

14. That little isn't so little anymore![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Some pics. That little 8 ball kush is now in the flowering tent. Put in there 4 or so days ago. Forgot to keep posting. As you can see that damn calcium became a real problem. All is well for now. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Still looking good bro, the lil 8 ball kush is so pretty. Nice job, I can't wait to see how the blue venom swells in the next couple weeks!

• Like Like x 1
  17. The biggest one is critical kush.

The blue venom turned out to be a boy

• Like Like x 1
  18. As you can see in this pic I have a full tent and havent even started to flower on the 8 ball. She is going to start in a week
    She in the flower tent but not showing pistols. Few pics of my nugs haha idk about 1-3 weeks left. I am guessing she be done in about 10 days[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm guessing about 2.5 weeks plus flush on the big one. All them sexy fresh pistils

• Like Like x 1
  20. You think? Every pic I find online, even ripe this is all white pistols. Mine are turning hella orange on lower buds