Blue venom and 8 ball kush DWC With Dromada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dromada26, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Hey hey GC!

What is happening fellow growers?

Hey guys we going to have a little fun with some seeds I got from the Vault (8 ball kush Barnies I do believe) and (blue venom I got from a buddy out in good ol Oregon!) Those guys at the vault were hella cool. Prompt service even during weather events.

Advanced Nutrients gmb trio
    2 x 4 x 6 tent
    2 1800 w cob led lights (they say that but whatever they are, these are bright as shit)

3 x 5 gal bubble buckets with a huge pump.
    Rockwool and clay pebbles

Uh yeah there is a bunch more but I will introduce shit as it goes in the tent.

Last grow is the first three pics, the plant was awesome, Until I added an outdoor bloom booster and well it ended up Still dank but shit wasnt pretty. Haha still dank.

Cant find pics from the first one but they were a first grow lol they got pretty big.

Pic with a stick poking out is the 8 ball other 2 are venom.

Now, don't hold me to it but I do want to use colloidal silver to try and self the plant, produce seeds on a couple branches.

Take a seat, sit back and watch them with me, post about anything guys, I want to see your grows and such, I will ask that you leave if any arguements start.

P.s. I like my led lights, no I dont need you to sell me on your lights, though I am interested in how they work in your specific grow environment![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. They All broke ground! middle girl is off to the races hell yeah, she is already going on the next set of serrated edges [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Cool so she all set in their forever buckets [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey looks like a fun grow I'll tag along :). I grow very similar to you just different led lights and nutes but similar set up so I'm interested :-D.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey man welcome along, happy to have you. What nutes and light you got? How old are your girls?

6. Alright lmao.
    So I killed 2 plants. I assume I got antsy and stuck them under too strong of light in buckets too quickly.

8 ball kush down and out
    1 Blue venom also

However not all bad news, not closing up and going home. I dropped a critical kush and a S.A.D. (Sweet Afgani Delicious) Fast Version. Whatever that all means lmao.

But proven genetics, shit happens still got one of my blue venom and she going pretty strong. Going to go another week in my NanoDome and see how they look before buckets. Had to remind myself that I need to take the time with them.

Ugh

Haha

Anyway

1 x blue venom 3rd pic
    1 x Critical Kush 1st and last pics
    1 x S.A.D. Fast Version has the stick and sign [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Here they all are currently[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Here they are again. The two in pebbles just got first bit of nutrients.

First pic is SAD funny cuz she the weakest for now. She is under that light cuz she cannot handle the big ones yet.

Pic 2 is critical kush. She starting to adjust to her space and new environment. She doing well and I personally predict she will be the biggest of them in the end

Pic 3 is the blue venom! This is a cross between I guess white widow x blueberry. She is starting her 3rd set today and getting the nice form of leaves. She looks like she going perfect. I do notice some little spots on the leaves so I added nutrients today for a probable deficiency they have had 0 food so far.

These bigger girls have now successfully been in buckets for 3 days I believe or 4. They going great so far. I believe we have made it past the stage where I generally kill them if it's going to happen

Feeding tonight was 1.5ish ml per liter and ppms are at 450. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. They still alive [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Yo dudes I would also like to jump in and tag along I've got a little lady right at the beginning of 5 weeks into flowering. Coco coir. But I'm very interested in hydro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Those rockwool cubes are way too wet. Roots are going to struggle if it stays that way.
    You just want them barely damp. Once enough roots are in the water, the cubes can be allowed to dry out.
    I'd carefully raise the cubes if I felt it wouldn't damage what roots are there. Or, lower your water level if raising the seedlings isn't an option.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sweet man any pics? Welcome! I am trying to really get my feeding in order right now and with the response they had to the food from the other day for example the dark green color of the leaves is back after I added base nutes. Its a science project for sure but when she dialed in its great.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm actually writing down my next grow. Hydro. And I know nothing. Lol in another day I'll have a plan. Won't be using it for I anticipate another 3 months. But she'll be all planned out

• Like Like x 1
  14. My friend, I am always happy to see your face in my thread. You know your shit. So hey man, welcome! I only have them so wet right now cuz when I take the pic it's right after I top feed it. Then I let it dry up a bit. As for the one by itself, it's sitting in water because it almost died and when I set her in there she stood right back up tall. She is about to go back into the clay. I just needed to bring her back to life. As far as roots tho, I have prolly 20 or 30 sticking out of my rockwool on the bigger girl, I am still a noob and always learning. Appreciate seeing you and all your experience dropping in tho

• Like Like x 1
  15. These are 6 days old, but this is her in all her glory. Different phases of flower as well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Find a set up you like and fine tune it. Spend the little extra on set up and if you need lighting rather than nutrients, they all the same thing anyway lmao. You got this man. I love coco too. I havent done yet but one day when shit is legal here haha I will have it all

17. B E A Utiful haha those look great

18. First grow. I can't complain I don't think.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nothing to compare it too lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Looks great for a first grow man. Hella nice work. You will do just fine in hydro. What setup in hydro tho. DWC? Rdwc? Do you know?