Blue venom and 8 ball kush DWC With Dromada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dromada26, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Hell yeah man. Have you grown before? This is my 3rd go. So I am no expert but I have read so many things. I know a bit.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

2. Tall one that's touching my screen is the blue venom! She growing great and eating pretty well. She still showing signs of deficiencies but I will straighten it out. She growing super well. I topped her today and this is the only cut I plan to make. Though I say that now. It may change knowing myself but I would like to keep it bushy af.

The other is my critical kush. She is growing perfectly. So perfect in fact I am not planning a single cut on her. I want her to just continue to stack. Props to Barney's farm for this stuff. She has super close nodes. No problems with her period. I hope she continues this.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Been a while.

Lol they doing great. The blue venom is taking to the topping nicely. She is however having some kind of an issue. See what she grows like.

The critical kush is growing perfectly still. It's awesome.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. this is my first grow, but I love it. ! I'm probably two weeks from harvest. Going to start the flush. Your girls are looking nice, did that other seed pop.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The first didn't. However I have another I put in that did and it went in to rockwool today. It will be so far behind tho. Haha I would like to flip in 2 weeks or so.

6. Looking forward to watching em flower

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fresh bucket change Hell yeah

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Hell yeah me too! Cant wait

9. I can't wait to get into hydro. This is a pic of my girl 48 days on 12-12 20180903_061409.jpg 20180903_060519.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. She be looking good man. How much longer you taking her? What is it? What is your current medium? Sorry if you have answered any of that for me I am a major pot head haha

11. So a few updates in one day lol. These things are beautiful though. That is a full sheet of paper! Such a big leaf![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. I’m following along on this one too. I’ve got my own grow thread going I’m just a couple weeks behind you. But it’s nice to see some references and comparisons. I’m using 2 600w vipars in a 5x5
    [​IMG]
    Seedsman Velvet Bud fem

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bro this is my first, grow, and shes a bagseed. The only thing I know shes aromatic as F. The medium is coco loco. 7 fall fabric pot, I'm watching the trichs, but In my head another 2-3 weeks. When I first notice amber, I'll run the two week flush.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Very nice man. Solid looking plant there. Your light is super blue! Haha does it have a veg/flower switch? Looks great. I am happy to have you along man, welcome.

15. Hell yeah bro. Weed is weed. I have a couple hundred bagseed from some shit I got out in Oregon. See if it's genetics or if I can grow it better than I got it. Haha that's for another grow though. For now I will stick to the genes I bought. Haha I like coco, that always grows a solid plant as well if everything is right.

16. Yeah they have the veg and bloom switches on them. It’s my first time growing so fingers crossed!

You’re plants are looking nice and healthy too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks man! I am about dialed in for the grow. One of mine is super dialed in. She hasnt even had a brown spot

18. Been a bit since I posted. I have been sick as a dog.

To start. First pic is that 8 ball kush. She barely popped up yesterday. She will be pretty fast to catch up I feel. She doing great

Next is my blue venom. She was topped once and her new tops are about 2 inches long. She doing great. Seems as though I may have cured her problems... For now... Lol

Next we have the critical kush. She chugging right along. I havent made a single cut on her still. I did tie her off to one side of the lid today.

Both the ones that are further along have the whitest roots of any plant i have grown yet. It is beautiful. I am going to hold off on the flip for another 2-4 weeks though to try to let the 8ball catch up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hell yeah man. Happy to have you. I love how quickly they grow in DWC new pics about to land today and shit is yet again way different. These could be interesting to control thru flower haha

• Like Like x 1