Blue Transformers and Bart Simpson Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sodi pop, Jun 14, 2009.

1. well i have a choice of either of these tonight. i havent rolled since halloween 2008 i rolled about 12 times before and its my girls first time. last time i rolled i took 3 green transformers and wanted to die. i've heard that bart simpson suck and the blue transformers are a coin toss. any body have experience with either

2. I heard the transformers and simpsons going around are duds.

3. yeah but this kid said there good and he takes them. idk i dont want to waste money or have a bad roll

4. Well, if you still want to take the chance, personally I'd go with the blue transformers.

5. I would not buy either.

6. [quote name=',DRoidR"KB602']I would not buy either.[/quote]

reasons

7. And he's probably just telling you that to get rid of em faster. It depends on your area, people use the same presses to make dif pills all the time. We have pink infinities, green transformers, yellow ferarris and green bart simpsons going around here right now, and I doubt the stuff in our pills is the same as what's in yours. But if it helps, the transformers are supposed to be shit and the simpsons are supposed to be a pretty nice roll.

8. I have had blue transformers before and they were pipes, and ive heard barts are too.

Of course a dealer will say his own shit is good...

9. ya dude ive herd good things about the blue transformers, theyre supposed to be a pretty clean roll. And my firend bought some bart simpsons and they werent that great. but keep in mind every area had different pills. fyi I live in northern cali

10. sorry im kinda out of the loop on slang. what are pipes lol

11. Piperazine. a drug with no recreational vaalue used to make bunk pills

12. anyone else?

13. google pill reports on them, ive heard the barts that are not imprints but cut to his shape are pipes, idk about the transformers tho...

14. pillreports.com bud. Are the tranformers round with a transformer head stamped on them or are they tansformer head cutouts?

15. Well.. dude, are you from east or west or north, south? We can't tell you anything unless someone is from your area and had the same ones going around.

16. north jersey right outside nyc

17. yea dude don't get em..

last I heard was the transformers and simpsons are bunks. I live in jersey and thats the word around town.. you want to find the g's up hoes down.. those are legit.

18. Don't get then. They're pipes.

19. #19 Kosto18, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    i would never take a pill that was shaped as a cartoon character, i've never heard anything good about a pill like that, if I were you, find a club connect, also pillreport.com is a great tool...ROLL BALLZ

or move to chicago, if you know people, you can end up with some of the best pills in the United States

Sirius Dogs (aka white dobermans) are going around Chi-Town, one of the best pills to ever hit the streets....very high dose of MDMA/MDE, and nothing else

20. Not ah.. the best pills are right here in my room. :D