Blue Rhino Grow 4X4 600W Mh/hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by maxinout13, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys didn't see much so I figured I'd add my grow. I love this plant and want to share it with you all!

I have a mother plant and a sister plant,if you will lol, so here goes:

To start the 3" clone was put in 1" rock wool cubes. Misted 3x a day under 120w (55x3w diodes,blue and whites) aquarium light lol! Also a 11w soft white lamp for added heat. 8days later we have roots.

Transplant: from the 1" rock wool plug it went I to a larger rock wool cube (4")and into an aeroponics chamber for advanced rooting (trial and error, worked great) a bit worried about the shock from wet to moist but it went well worth roots being about 3"+ in a few days.

The next transplant: from water to dirt she went! Looking happy with no signs of shock (to my rookie eyes) this clone wasn't mistd as heavy truing to protect the top leaves after rooting begun in the clone dome ..worked out well.

She now sits in a decent container maybe a gallon or two until her final indoor transplant. Here are some pictures so far ..I'm adding some pictures of her mother she grows like ..well a weed with tons of foliage..I'd say an 8 out of 10 on the foliage producing strains I have seen so far. Well enjoy and I'll update with feeding and pics as I go. So far just a slight very upon last transplant with 1/4 str big bloom and grow big. Fox Farm all the way.
    Thanks guys and gals!

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Some pics

Attached Files:

3. No one else has grown blue rhino?

I have never heard of it. I'm guessing it's a white rhino, blueberry cross? 

5. Exactly :)

6. 30" and still veggin!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coco and peat moss at the top and bottom to regulate ph and add a bit more water in case I forget to water haha ..ya right I spend way to much time with my ladies.

8. She grows like crazy ..I suggest every one get their hands on some. 18-22% THC and 1-2% CBD!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lookin good  :smoking:

10. Thanks flowering starts soon! Waiting til she gets to the 36" mark!

11. Where did you get the seeds from? I was actually gonna order some BR seeds sometime this week. Can't remember is its BCSeedKing or Dutch Seeds

12. These were clones my friend had. Got some cheese GDP lemon kush and br pretty good score

13. You can get them from single seed , world wide seeds . They are sold by   positronics seeds. I bought them a few years ago for 15 dollars each. Sounds expensive but their worth every penny.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 zappaman123, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I grew a couple blue rhinos 2 years ago. I vegged them for 38 days and flowered them for 80 days. During the stretching the plants a little over doubled  the size.  I"VE been smoking for 40 years and have to say blue rhino is the strongest and best tasting indica I"ve ever smoked. I would let friends try it and they agreed it was the best they ever smoked. I would never sell weed but people would offer me $40 for a gram.  If yours turns out like mine did, you are gonna be a very happy person. Almost forgot be carefull a couple hits is enough  any more than a couple you might be taking  a nap.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You are spot on!!

16. Zappa how were your yields and what nutes ..also what a frigggen fast grower !!

17. #17 zappaman123, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    I used fox farm. My soil for flowering was a mixture of 60% ocean forest, 20% light warrior and 20% perlite in 5 gallon pots. Next time I grow blue rhino I"m  going to  use 7 gallon pots because of how fast the roots grow. As for nutrients I used fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom. I started with 1/4 strength for a couple weeks then I started using 1/2 strength. Be carefull more than 1/2 strength stated to burn my plants . Along with the tiger and big bloom I had to use 1tsp. of cal-mag. The nutes and cal-mag I gave every other watering. During weeks 7,8 and 9 I also used 1TABLESPOON   of grandma"s molasses. During the last two weeks I gave only straight water.  I didn"t grow mine as tall as you. My 2 plants were medium heighth 1 was 30 inches tall and the other was 22 inches tall. Together they gave me 6 ounces of the best weed I have ever smoked.

18. I use use ocean forest i use the other one red/brown bag humic acid and guano mix but all else I'm right on the money. First clone I got was large and burned I fixed it after a flush then cloned it myself seems to be very resistant to nutes to be honest I feed pretty heavy now maybe the guy torchering it had something to do with it lol! How were good yields? I also use 5g but straight coco and peat this strain is a weed indeed my grape ape is the only strain to rival its growth !! I appreciate taking the time to post any tips from experienced growers with this strain help! Good nub strain heh!!

19. Popped some clones into some fox farm ocean mix anxious to see the comparison of the two brands. I'll keep it updated. 2/2 ...let the race begin!

20. You can see the edge of a clone under LEDS compared to CFL ..my LEDs literally drained the nutes right out of the damn plant..either that or bleached the leaves ..however not to self..note to you..NO LEDS FOR CLONING!

Attached Files: