Blue Mammoth, Afghan Kush Ryder, & Super Sonic Cristal Storm autoflower grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RooRgle, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Thanks for your report on it man :wave:

Excited to smoke this, it looks great and smells better, always a good sign. :cool:Haha, thanks again man :smoke:

:bongin:

2. 83-87 days old

Okay guys...I finally chopped the Blue Mammoth, she had been flushed for two weeks and most of the top colas had lost their leaves from yellowing-browning-and dying off :devious:...she did however take 3 hours + to trim with all the lower foliage, but nothing too bad, I'm just anal when it comes to trimming my new bud :rolleyes:

She was about 83-87 days mature when I cut her and trimmed her yesterday..not an exact time but one of those days or days in between is correct ;)

I pulled 8.60 ounces wet/w stems. I would say I got a solid 1.5 ounces, maybe 2 when she's all dried up, just from looking at the other plants and comparing their sizes to this one...but whatever I get I'm, just excited to smoke this thing in a month or so finally!!! :smoke:

Later blades, enjoy the pics :wave:

Attached Files:

3. gnarly great buds man!!!!!!!!!!!! Killer!!!!

4. Thank you man, I love these buds, got some nice trim off these buds too!!! Good to hear from u again man! :wave:

5. Ya man, appreciate it! Been SUPER fucking busy with all my productions/projects. Getting ready real soon to be setting up some greenhouses!!!!:hello:

6. Hell yea brother, congrats on the harvest. About how tall was it when it you took it down? You didn't lst or anything right? Look forward to a smoke report, I really want to see how the blue mammoth compares to the afghan kush.

7. That's awesome man, sucks you're so busy but sounds like your gettin' shit done!! Good luck with everything man, and that sounds awesome about those greenhouses, more space for you to do your magic :D

Later man!! :wave:

8. Hey man!! Super excited for this Blue Mammoth to dry up!! She was about 15-17 inches tall from the base of the stem to the very top cola..I planted her low, so her base was super thick and fat. Took awhile to cut her. The pic I posted with my trim, scale, and bud you can see the bottom part of the stem and where everything was cut. My bottom buds were nearly touching the soil.

I did not lst, or top, just planted and grew her out!! I will for sure post a smoke report. Took a little taste of this AKR..the dank one..nice cedar taste, unlike any weed I've smoked. It was very refreshing, clean...smooth, no burn. I will do smoke reports on all the bud I chopped...but I'm especially exited for this BM!! :D

Looking forward to your harvest man!!! :wave:

9. Okay blades, back again. Finished drying the Blue Mammoth buds, jar'd them last night. Now just curing for a while.

Sampled some of the lower buds, and what can I say...this is a strong effing girl. She pack a powerful punch. My gf took one hit and was lights out, I finished her bowl and I quickly followed. This will be a insomnia smoke for sure...will knock u right out. :smoking:

Enjoy the pics, I'll post better ones when I'm done curing them, and cleaning them up a bit before a photoshoot ;)

I got 1.5oz DRY....very happy with my yield. I think with that weight I got a little over 4 oz's of bud off 4 autoflowers. :D The AKR runt I got less than an ounce, so the other three plants really had nice growth. I'll get the exact dry weight off each plant and post them as well as smoke reports when I get the chance.

Thanks guys for following this grow! :wave:

Attached Files:

10. Great to hear brother. I figure for autoflowers you did good if you get around an oz so good job. I like to hear that about the smoke report, unfortunately i like to smoke before i exercise so this might be a bad thing for me.

How was the high compared to the AKR? They both indica dominant so I assume the same. My akr is a bit of a creeper, you say that the mammoth hits you right away so thats good i don't really like creeper bud.

Excellent harvest brother, very awesome to see someone just grow the same plants that i just grew.

11. Thank you man, I'm happy with how everything turned out!

Comparing it to the AKR I would say it is a bit stronger, and I think the AKR is some strong weed, def. a creeper like you said. When my gf and I smoke the AKR we both get that relaxed feeling, then after 20-30 min we get the strong stoned feeling...then after 45 min or so we get more relaxed and are usually ready to smoke another bowl, or go to bed.

But this BM, man..I have not cured her at all. Smoked a bit more today, first hit knocked me out for 30 min or so, and then the last 30 min I felt really mellow, but alert. This was popcorn buds, the night before we smoked a nice top cola nug...and that knocked us out till the next morning...too strong. Could be cause I left her so long, I'm going to check the trichomes in the morning, see how many r amber.

Thanks for commenting bro!! I'm excited for your harvest, see how you like this stuff...I do enjoy working out high as well...I wouldn't recommend this one :smoking:, haha...I would be dangerous to myself and others at the gym :hippie:

But if you're growing another auto soon...check out the Super Sonic I grew...I'm smoking SSCS as I write this out...I've taken runs on this stuff...very sativa like...which I enjoy.

Later bro :wave:

12. Looking great!! Shiiiiiiiiiit

13. Thanks man! :wave: I got my 1.5oz dry, and some strong bud, free o' charge...I'm a happy man, haha! :hello: