Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue lotus and bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by specialguy54, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Can anyone describe what it's like to smoke a mixture of these two plants? It seems like it is a more euphoric high, but the descriptions I found on erowid aren't that detailed.

I'm interested in getting some lotus, both for its effects and to use it as a mixer so I can conserve bud.

2. Dude, ive been looking into the lotus' for awhile now, this thread might get closed becuase they dont like talking about any other plants, but from what ive heard, it can be pretty potent stuff. Im always looking for new smoking herbs/plants, and blue lotus and white lotus are on top of my list. If you have some spare cash and want to conserve bud, I'd give it a shot =)

I smoked sassafras a lot, dug the trees out of my yard and shreaded the root. Its short lived, but its very uplifting and tastes like rootbeer. Everyone ive smoked out with it has found it enjoyable

3. As long as Blue Lotus is legal then you're straight. I have no idea what the fuck it is so whatever.

4. Hmm this is interesting, im going to look these plants up. Is the high at all similar to weed?

5. it's great. specially for spliffs instead of tobacco. burns forever and tastes very good. it's really an awesome plant, you get get half ounces online for usually 10-20 bucks.

6. just picked up the blue lotus. it's really relaxing type feeling, and i don't think it's just placebo effect.

i'm on a t break til friday, but i'm damn excited to try bud and lotus together.