Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue dream?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rollitup456, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys I picked up a gram of blue dream a few days ago, and for some reason i feel like the high wears off really fast. Has anyone ever smoked this strain and felt the same way?

2. The batch you had was probably not very potent as other batches of the strain you have had it happens from time to time.

3. Yeah, if it was proper Blue Dream you'd be baked as shit for 3 hours.

4. Ya thats what i was thinking. I would be fairly high off of one bowl, but like 45 minutes later i have to smoke another one again.

5. I hate when this happens I usually label the strain pretend-ica :laughing:

6. yeah, bad batch, maybe not even the proper strain name

7. Maybe Helen Keller grew it

8. Or another woman

9. maybe you have a higher tolerance than you think. Has happened to me before where it goes away real quick ill take a 3 day and it will be long again. i've also had it happen where i did the 3 day and there was no improvement and i just finished that strain quick and moved to another one.

10. i just got an ounce of blue dream for the first time; this stuff was so strong i actually thought it was laced (I know it wasn't, but the blew me away completely), complete opposite of what you're experiencing. I've heard very good things about the strain too.