Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vermonster, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 Vermonster, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Got another lil bit different of blue dream... what do you think blades? share some rep if you like it!

Attached Files:

2. super fresh, great dry job, maybe a few days cured, id pay 15 a g, 375 zip, stay stoned, keep green, and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open

3. Looks dank. Gots some nice long hairs. How does it taste/smell?

4. you are spot on my man! just started curing about a week ago ;)

5. had a lil that i tried (small amount of quick dry) tasted great!

6. You would pay 375 for that?!

7. an ounce of something like this around here to the typical person goes for $350 and up....

i did not pay anywhere near that, but those are normal prices in the northeast. I see you guys are from CO and CA though...

8. I could get a zip of something like that for like 300. 375 is pricy man. Gonna mis being next to CA and CO :(

9. where are ya headed?

10. [quote name='"Vermonster"']

where are ya headed?[/quote]

Norfolk, VA man.

11. 300 is still high

12. Right on! Way south of me- bet you'll find some dank there.

13. [quote name='"Vermonster"']

Right on! Way south of me- bet you'll find some dank there.[/quote]

Think I might start growing a couple plants when I move out there.

14. Now we are talking! Just make sure if you are renting you have some REAL chill landlords....

15. [quote name='"Vermonster"']

Now we are talking! Just make sure if you are renting you have some REAL chill landlords....[/quote]

Oh ya I don't wanna take any risk. I would probably start with something like a micro grow.

16. For sure, i am starting a garden in a few months. you should do a micro grow with a mini tent or even a computer... get some feminized auto flower low riders super small with good yields i have heard.

17. [quote name='"Vermonster"']For sure, i am starting a garden in a few months. you should do a micro grow with a mini tent or even a computer... get some feminized auto flower low riders super small with good yields i have heard.[/quote]

How much would it cost to start something like this?

18. For the size I am doing, I am giving myself at least $2000. But you can get tents in all sorts of sizes.... i think a typical small like closet type grow is 3'x3' and comes with all the ventilation and a 400w hps light the whole nine for like $650. thats the right way to stealth grow with good odor control.... so basically then all youd need to buy is seeds, medium and nutes.... and all that can be bought relatively cheap- depends on the type of grow you want :) there are some GREAT autoflower forums which includes TONS of micro grows- google it.

(edit: also some fans and temp monitoring stuff as well and other expenses+ you might mess up a grow or two, plus electricity bill will go up)

19. basically it can be expensive, or you can make it simple and see what you come up with with a micro grow mess with nutes lights all sorts of stuff small scale.