Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream vs Headband?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EazyGrass, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Dealer hit me up said she had both. I've had Bluedream before and loved it. I'll probably just get both. Which you guys like more and why?

2. I've actually got some blue dream now. Really digging it. I had the choice of Blue Dream and Green Crack. Both looked good and I got some of each. If both strains look good, grab some of each and enjoy a bowl of mixed greens.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I had a great experience with blue dream before. Not so much with headband. The high didn't last very long, and it would take more than my usual smoke amount to get high in the first place. Looked and smelled great, but nowhere near the level of the blue dream. 

4. Headband. Headband. Headband. Favorite strain ever. If it's legit.

You're welcome.

5. Blue Dream all day everyday. Favorite strain.

6. Blue dream all the way, unless its from medical place I doubt its really dream though, as its a clone only strain.Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I love Headband. But I'm partial to strains with any form of Diesel in them. Love the taste and smell.

That said, Blue Dream is awesome too. Can't go wrong wither way. If you have the means to get both, then do that. Heh.

8. Both both bothSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 NugPufr, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I would get both.  The Blue Dream for a daytime smoke and the HeadBand for a night time knockout. Usually when I start the day blazing headband, that day is over before it started.

10. Blue dream for days man !

11. Blueberry headband;)

12. Get both pack a bowl of Blue Band or Head Dream😂Peace and Pot

13. #13 AuhMayZing, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Headband for sure.

Bluedream is that type of strain that just gets old after so long. not saying it's bad,
    but in quantity it's one of those "this is nice, I just wish I had something different."

14. I would get both, mixing weed always ups/changes the high and taste a bit too.

That being said i like Headband better if its legit, i love sour strains and it gets you as high as blue dream really but if not just hit another bowl lol.

I have a big nug of headband stashed away in a jar lol.

15. Neither are probably the strain he says they are, the case with 95% of street dealers (outside of states with multiple established dispensarys at least) is they just make it up as they go along. Just take a look at both buds, if one looks considerably better , get that one. If not, get both! 

16. i liked headband more.

17. Headband is more Sativa. More heady high.

18. Proper headband is a very potent sativa. That shit will put you out like any good indica.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. i prefer indicas and blue dream is one of my favs. 

20. Blue dream is also a sativa dominant hybrid.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app