Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream & Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by S0UR, Nov 30, 2011.

1. The longer nugs are Blue Dream. Let me know what you guys think:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Just wrap a paper around the blue dream and smoke it the way it is...Im of course leaning to the Sour D, because im from NY...But i have yet to smoke sour D as sexy as that.

3. #3 S0UR, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    The Blue Dream nug is 3.2 g's and the Sour D nug is 1.7 g's.

4. Had some sour d once and let me tell you that was hands down the dopest dope I've ever smoked.

5. Blue dream is a las vegas fave

6. I love both but Sour D is my number one all time fav.. I'm actually bout to spark sum Blue Dream as I watch the STL Blues....

7. Looks fire man I got both strains n my jar:D:smokin:

8. i get sour D a lot around here and dont get me wrong that lemony sweet smoke is delicious but blue dream just gets me so fucking ripped

9. Blues baby! Little Oshie action but yeah Sour D is gotta be the dankest bud ive ever smoked

10. Blue dream gets you higher than sour imo. Its not my fav because its too trippy.

11. Munchin' :D

Attached Files:

12. Just finished a half p of blue dream. Amazing nug.

13. mmmmmm... that Sour D looks greaaaat. I've gottta say I haven't seen blue dream better than the blue dream I was picking up during the summer for 50 a 1/4.. I love Oregon:smoke:

14. Thanks guys :smoking:

15. The Blue Dream kicks my ass lol

16. Nice looking nugs man, that Blue Dream looks awesome. Enjoy!

17. Thats some dank lookin diesel OP, nice nuggs

18. Thanks everyone. Just had another bowl of BD... I'm on the moon even though it's daytime.:smoke: