Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream or AK47?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jason420, Nov 18, 2010.

1. picking up a half zip this weekend i was offered blue dream or ak47 for the same price. How are the highs of each of them, and which would you go with? :smoke:

2. half of each

3. AK-47, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:smoke:

4. I currently have blue dream a cannabis sativa strain very good for being inside your head :smoke: I would get half oz of each. $200 for Ounce here. :D

5. I've never tried AK47, but i had a couple grams of blue dream a while back and i didn't really like it much. So to help you out with your question: idk

6. AK47 definitely, blue dream FOR ME was alright. You will never truly know which one u like better until you try em. I like AK but thats just my 2 cents. Hope it helped.

7. id probably split it 50/50
    or i ask which is better and if i can see both and choose whichever looks danker