Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream is best

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OntheDopethrone, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Blue dream might be the best strain of marijuana I've ever had. Such a perfect indica/Sativa hybrid, with a very pleasant, inviting smell. I've had 3 absolutely fantastic highs off of this strain which sent me into space. I've never had such consistent, amazing highs before. Believe me I've had dozens of great highs, but certain ones stand out more, and my blue dream highs definitely stand out. I'm even blasted on it right now.

How much do you guys like Blue Dream? And what was your first time trying your favorite strain like?

2. I do like Blue Dream. It's not quite my favorite strain. Trainwreck would have to be my favorite. I was surprised how high I got off of it.

3. Yeah trainwreck is amazing!

4. Hey op try white rhino too. High lasts longer than blue dream and it fucks you UP

5. There has been ALOT of blue dream threads the last couple days, what's the deal with it? Is the blue dream fad coming back?

6. That's what I'm running for my first grow. Ordering the seeds this weekend.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

7. Blue Dream ahhhh. Can't even describe how high I was.

8. Sativa is the shit! 

The real Blue Dream is clone only 

Blue Dream is a great strain but I got sick of it. I feel like 2010-2011 everybody in my area was growing that stuff....great daytime smoke. Wish I could get a legit cut 

10. My favorite strain to date! I use it to treat anxiety and muscle spasms, but I also use it to treat a lack of being high as fuck. Licked the bag, smoked the resin and cried when it was all gone. Still haven't found a strain so good that I smoked the stems though.

11. I believe this. I got some originally from a delivery service around here a while ago, That was the REAL shit, tried a different services blue dream and was severely disappointed. I did finally find it again, the right phono, cut, flavor, high and everything. just bought 8 grams today. I wish scratch and sniff photography was here and that I had a good camera.

Yeah, the original cut is an F2 Blueberry crossed with Super Silver Haze....I think there is one company that sells feminized "Blue Dream" seeds but it's just a Blueberry crossed with a regular haze. Who knows what pheno of the Blueberry was used to create the clone only vs the fem seed version. 

The original cut is literally everywhere, all the blue dream i've had has been very similar. 

Speaking of awesome Blue strains....anybody had a strain called Blue Dot? Clone only from Cali but that stuff was like Blue Dream on steroids. It's Leda Uno x (NL x Haze). I'd kill for a cut of that strain lol 

13. Yah I can definitely tell that there are a few phenos of it, I'm sure you could get lucky if you find whoever did the original cross, it could be known info I just don't know it in particular. I new what cross it was but I have also herd of people trying to cross there own version with obviously no success. Genetics are a bit more complicated than that. 

That being said, the Pheno that I have right now is THE SHIT.

14. I this purple urkel I'm stoned on is pretty good too. :)

15. @Lord_Quas Blue Dot is the best!  Just grew some, wish I could locate some clones, want to grow again!

16. @Lord_Quas Blue Dot is the best!  Just grew some, wish I could locate some clones, want to grow again!

17. @Lord_Quas Blue Dot is the best!  Just grew some, wish I could locate some clones, want to grow again!

18. I've had blue dream twice and it was good no doubt. I realllllly like cherry pie. No that shits good! I have some Girl Scout cookies right now. It's alright not my favorite though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a proud promoter of blue dream so I would have to say I love blue dream and the first time I smoked it was with my friend like 2-3 years back.

20. Where I'm from all we usually get is blue dream

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum