Blue Dream and Super Silver Haze 100% Organic Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by tcarnie, Aug 9, 2009.

1. hey guys, had to restart the thread, sorry bout this!
    5 plants total, the big one is 6 feet tall, and has bud sites everywhere!
    here are some day and night shots! these pics were taken two days ago, not sure how long they have been flowering for, but the blue dreams hae been a little less than the super silvers, gonna be a good year

Attached Files:

2. awesome grow bro!

Those should yield you a lot of bud.

Peace.

3. mmmmm on the super silver haze I want a pure sativa like that all i have are mostly pure indicas those will produce a bunch looks like your doing a great job

4. epic grow.. especially if that's in back your house +rep

5. yea, its starting to get DANKY outside! its like i have 5 skunks that just hang out on the property and spray the side of the house hahaha.
    gonna go take some pics, keep ya guys posted

6. couple pics o' the garden
    the close up is the super silver i have thats flowering ahead of the blue dreams,
    its really fucking bomb and its not even near being done yet.......!

Attached Files:

7. man i wish i could post the smell of the patio......

8. I would sit out there witha laptop when i am awake all day, Smoke by em. everything :D

They are going to do very well for you bro

+Rep + Subscribed

9. very nice grow. + rep.

10. Very nice. I like the tomatoes and beans too. :D

11. those are my favorite strains
    nice grow

12. well boys and girls its starting to get thick out there!
    the one super silver i have is really starting to get dank, i took some close up's of a few colas today while the light as on it =]
    the other blue dreams are just starting to really thicken up, and that big one is now taller than me! wait to see what they do, but heres a close up of the super silver

Attached Files:

13. man i gotta get some pics up of the garden again, soon !~

14. update!
    hey whats up guys, the close ups are once again of the super silver, but there is one of the blue dream with my hand on the top cola. the big plant just seems to be getting bigger, wider, and thicker. its pretty awesome. this super silver plant is fucking DANK tho, as you can tell from the pics, oh and the buds are pretty big too, those are all about as thick as my hands

Attached Files:

15. yup, lookin like those 3 blue dreams will be harvest last, with the super silver first
    gonna have some diff times, should make it easier me lol

16. well i found a budworm today...could see the hairs on the top of a bud messed up from a mile away! instantly pryed open the bud, and there he was, i murdered him. the top 1/4" of the bud was brown, it was crazy, especially because i checked it two days ago for worms.
    sprayin with the BT SAfer and gonna put up another Coddling Moth Trap. Those traps really work just so you guys know...ive murdered tons of moths :D

17. are those traps specific to a certain species of moth or any moths?

18. also I was wanting to ask you if you noticed any difference in flavor of the buds after you applied BT. Just curious.

19. the traps attract the Codling Moth. they are the ones that lay there eggs on the plants!
    and after spraying the BT, (which the one i got was organic) i notice a smell on the buds for maybe a day or two, but then it usually get broken down by the sunlight. So i wouldnt harvest pot after freshely spraying the buds, i would wait a week before clipping them down

20. thanks
    this is what i've been using

[​IMG]