Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Dream and Sour Diesel Mix?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 ReturnFire333, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Has anyone taken blue dream and sour diesel and mixed them together and smoked a bowl with the mix? When I say Sour Diesel, not talkin New York city diesel I'm talkin that bright green crazy orange hair straight fuckin fuel diesel, mixed with the best blue dream available, about half and half in a bowl. This is the tastiest combo I can think of.

[​IMG]

3. Get that Super Sour D with that Blue Dream and than you're cooked.

4. Well, it just so happens that the last pickup I got was a half ounce, half blue dream, and the other half sour diesel.

5. I love garbage bowels

6. Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit edgy I like to put three different types of weed into a joint.

And honestly, I can't tell the difference.

7. Thank you. There is no difference.

8. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19409173" timestamp="1390744480"][​IMG][/quote]I'm high right now and i laughed for a solid two minutes at that. Like, ab cramping silent laughter. So thank you. That was hysterical xD

9. I've never tried that combo before, but I do mix my ground weed into blends when I have more than one kind at a time.