Blue devils/Blue dukes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WayneBudskie, Oct 19, 2009.

1. #1 WayneBudskie, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Sorry for the shitty picture, my phone couldnt get the print very clearly but it's the devil logo from duke university. Anybody had any experience with these? I took one and drank a bottle of sunny d, when it hit me about 45 50 mins later my whole body was numb. But the shitty thing I was driving in a car back to my dorm and had to take a major piss, I was all nervous and shit (no I was not driving myself) and couldn't tell the people I was with I was rolling balls. So I got paranoid and scared and shit and it fucked up my high, I felt fucking crazy for like 20 min then it kinda went away. This has happened with the green naked ladies too. So I'm pretty much pissed at myself but thinking about popping my other one. They are bomb pills and everyone likes them. But now I just feel wired. Same ones as these just blue.
    [​IMG]

2. dude back way up from the pills take a pic and resize it

3. I tried, still shitty. Hold on...

4. ok i see them now

haha pretty sweet press i live in nc

5. Better pic up, same exact looking pills mine are just blue.

6. Re: Blue devils/Blue dukes

confused me at first when i saw clearly green rolls. Thought i was trippin:smoke:

7. Nice. had some red devils lately myself. yellows before that.

8. Wow, that's pretty sick how someone made rolls out of the Duke logo. Too bad Duke sucks, good thing the rolls are bomb though.