Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blue cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magnier7, Nov 11, 2009.

1. im suppose to get some blue cheese soon and was just wondering whats it like and what are peoples opinions on it

2. According to Wikipedia it's a type of cheese made from any type of milk with Penicillium cultures added. These cause a blue fungus to grow throughout the cheese and give it a distinctive sharp taste.

I've had it before on salads and I really like it, but I don't think it's for everybody. If you ever have the chance, try crumbling some on top of a steak. It really adds a unique dimension to the meat!

3. Google it.

[​IMG]

4. Why don't people google these things.....

5. yeah i did google it.
    i want to know what people think of it...
    why do some people have to be all stuck up

6. I personally have never tried it that is why I was referring you to Google it.

7. yeah man thats cool but all i wanted to no was what did people think of it thats all i just hate when people get smart over a simple question cos supposedly its suppose to be real good stuff

8. Blue cheese is made with penicllin?
    *adds blue cheese to do not eat or die list*

9. Just ignore them dude. I actually got some Blue Cheese a couple weeks ago, it's great IMO. Possibly due to placebo from good things I heard about it beforehand, but man, it's a great high. I preferred heavy indicas for the most part until I tried some Blue Cheese, gave me more of a desire to try more hybrids / sativas. :wave: