Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Bitch nd blue bitch jr.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, May 17, 2006.

1. I got on display a "Blue Bitch" bong. i call it blue bitch cause it sounds really funny when your baked.
    i have blue bitch jr. which is a grinder and under the grinder is a half of descent haze.

tell me what ya think

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a chill bong but you need some light in the pic so we can see everything better.

3. thats a curvacious bong hahah +rep

4. that is a cool bong man :smoke: acrylic?

i got offended when i read the title of the thread haha. for some reason i thought you were going to be bitching me out for something.......:eek:

5. lol nah man, the bong is plastic. i want to take the next step and get a roor, but my friend got a hurricane and its not really a big deal