Blowout Night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Starting early.

Yea, I've posted a thread before where I was gonna give up beer and weed. Two of my most main expenses.

And, since then I've only bought beer once and weed once. In the past 2 months, that's all. All the others were paybacks. Smoke outs, drink outs, etc, from what I did with other people.

Well, I'm on my last free bowl and drinking my last few beers. I'm gonna get fuckin' shit-faced drunk tonight, then smoke my last bowl. Gonna get BLOOOWWWN!

I've just gathered, literally, everything it will take to grow my own Ganja from now on. So, I'll be starting that soon as my seeds germinate.

So, after tonight, no tokage until my harvest comes in 3, long months from now.

I figure, I'll be saving a shitload of money doing this. So, it'll be nice. Plus, I just need it. My mind is fried. I've got too much to do with the new Business, and I just need a break. That's all.

I'm not quitting smoking....NOT IN A LONG SHOT. Love my herb. LOVE IT! Just need a few months separation.

(Prepare for many, "I love you, guys" responses on this thread from me. :D)

And, yes, I'm doing this alone tonight. Usually I get messed up with my girl and a few buddies. But, this time. Since, its my last time. I'm going for it alone. I love the alone, mind-fuck. Makes you think so much clearly.

2. BLOW THE FUCK OUT, tonight, Heinous.

Yo.

3. whats up heinus

i got 4 cases of busch light today a freind of mine called me sayin he needed to get rid of out of date beer so went threw and picked up a couple cases

im 8 beers deep now and got a good buzz goin

4. Oh, I am. Beer #5 in under an hour. Gonna slow down soon though, so I don't black out. Then, smoke the fattest, dankest bowl ever. I was just up in Amherst, Mass. where my buddy hooked me up with 2 free grams of some dankity dank. Seriously. Good shit.

Gonna load up the bong. Finish my 12 pack, and toke til I pass out.

But, after tonight. Nil, nadda, none. So, I'm making it extra special. :hello:

8 beers?

Nice. I'm usually too drunk to do much after 10 beers. But, that's because I slam them all back within 2 hours. So, yea....I'll be pissing like a race-horse soon enough.

5. 4 cases? Jesus.

30, 18, 12, 6 pack? Of what? I can't imagine 8, 30 packs filling up my fridge. Even though I'd like to. Wow.

Great deal. Cheers to you, man! *cracks open fresh brew* :D

6. they're 24 packs and the guy i got them from works at a gas station and they were go had were throw out perfectly good beer so he took 14 cases hom and his girl was bitchin about it takin up to much room in the kitchen so he started callin friends to pick it up for free :)

its out of date but i cant taste a difference

7. You, my friend, are one lucky guy.

8, 24 packs? Man...that's a deal. Out of date? Bah! Who gives a shit!? FREE BEER!

But, beer #7 has taken hold. Listening to Tenacious D and groovin'. Just waiting to smoke my last 2 grams. :)

8. Good for you, seriously. You'll learn to appreciate how well your mind clears without alcohol or intoxicants of any kind. Your cognitive skills will be such that you might not feel an inclination to drink after this three month stint. I haven't smoked in about a month, even though I have the new prize to break in.

By the way, if you won't be drinking much for a while, pick up some Milk Thistle pills and take it twice daily. I'll bet a brand new twenty that your liver looks like an over-used kitchen sponge right now.

9. Actually, Durchii, I've been reading about detoxicants. Milk Thislte was well up there. Thanks for the support. :)

I really have never been a drinker, anyway, til just a few months ago. So, I know my liver isn't in that much danger.

But, I've smoked almost constantly for the last 2 years. Besides a month's break or a few weeks break inbetween.

I've gone a year before with no weed and booze. So, this shouldn't be too hard. Just about 5 sleepless nights in the beginning. Which I have to be a warrior and fight my way through.

I've already written out my Mantra. I'm just going to look into it when I truly need it.

But, once my harvest comes in. I'm certainly buying a nice, new bubbler, and tokin' til my heart's content that night. Can't wait. :)

10. Hey!

(Yes, you guys knew this was coming.)

I love you all!

11. We're in this together brother. Day 6 going on tomorrow.

12. White, I hope you make it. But, you seem badass, so I know you will.

I have no idea how long my voluntary dryness-streak will go for. But, it will be strong, and well-worth it.

More than likely 'til my harvest. But, I always have buddies willing to smoke me out, so it will hard.

13. Enjoy it homie.

Im chillin off some brew and some dank.

Stopped by my homies today to throw some mixtapes his way and he wanted me to peep his new subs.

Fuckin 4 15" vega's with the horn tweeters and good mids so its got killer bass and still good sound.

God damn man, I was suprised how hard they banged.

They in his basement and we chilled for like 3 hours smokin blunts and bumpin shit non-stop, Bumps so hard its hard ot breathe.

Was tight.

14. Yeah I've just been kickin it all afternoon..smokin joints on the porch with some friends kickin back some beers playing washers out front, also wandered down to another friend's place earlier and burned a blunt with him.

I've got a fresh 20 pack of Budweiser bottles in the fridge and a liter of McCormicks vodka (don't hate) for tonight. Takin a night off from the bars, prolly just have a few people over to drink and blaze a bunch of weed.

Right now though bout to head down the block to my dealer's to blow a few bags through his volcano...I'm already stoned but we're gonna just get dumb high off of it like always haha

All in all a pretty standard summer day, only had to work from 10 -2. Good times.

15. Summer is great. It sounds like you're having an awesome, fuckin' summer, Emohnke. It does. I was with you, 2 years ago. I was. It was just so much fun.

But, I've hit the edge. I need to stop. I feel it and know it. That's more than enough for me.

Then, I'll get FUCKED UP once again, in a few months after finding my path in life. The eb and flow of life.

Get fucked up, get sober, find out what you want, then get baked again.

16. MAKE SURE you post those beautiful buds when you harvest! :)

17. OF COURSE! I will. :)

I've got a nice, Digital Rebel XT, digital, 35 mm camera. Why let that go to waste?

Now... I know it won't be a "Mr. Postman" grow, but it will a grow that will be satisfactory to me. :)