Blowin oxys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tko13, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #21 Barnkis, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Bloodheart, I would have to disagree. I find OC much stronger if taken intranasally.

Edit: seems my research has proved me wrong, I figured it would be the same for all opiates (higher bioavailability when snorted.

2. i tried snorting blues for the 1st time this weekend(also my first time snorting anything) that shit is KILLLLLA:smoking::smoking: I was chillen like a muhh fucka lol

3. Just becouse you crush up a pill and decide to snort it DOES NOT make you a junky.Now I don't care if you don't want to snort it and only want to take it orally.

Saying that when someone snorting a pill is an addict is like saying a Marijuana user that smoke's out of a bong is a junky.

Don't know if I will ever snort Oxy again but yeah I like it too_Oh and Miho I know pople with OC addiction and they were only taking it orally.So you thinking they way you are may just have you in the position you are not trying to get into.

4. The truth ^^^ But I will admit this.... I took one and a half roxies by mouth, I liked it thought it was pretty chill etc..... About a week later (actually exactley a week later now that i think about it) I tried snorting roxies. I LOVED it so much and snorted about 5 lines which was about a pill and a half, or 2 pills.

When I took the roxy by mouth, I wasnt in love with it or anything. I was like ehh no biggie good experience w.e But the day after I snorted the pills, I was kinda looking forward to the next time I come across these pills so I can snort them. I pretty much thought about it for like a day, then I was like shit....... Now I realize how people get addicted to these god damn things!!!! Sucks man, I wish shit was'nt addictive and you couldnt O.D lol :(

5. Oh, christ. Did I say they were automatically an addict? No, I didn't. I said it's just a bit more pathetic in my opinion.

And yes, I am quite aware that, orally, it can get me addicted as well. But I have seen firsthand that, when snorted, people get addicted quicker. And end up snorting other shit.

6. That's like saying smoking weed leads to smoking heroin.

7. lol its not far fetched to say oxy leads to heroin, cuz for some people it does.

8. If oxy leads to heroin than caffeine leads to cocaine.

9. Not quite. I can see the connection between oxy and heroin but it's a bit of a stretch to say the same thing about caffeine and coke.

And BTW, I love blowin oxy! Theys just too good. I got all the benzos I want but my supply of ops is running dangerously low.

10. My point is no drug can make you do another.

11. people have been known to get addicted to OCs and swtich to heroin because its cheaper

12. #32 MandalaSmoker, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009

That is bullshit about them starting to snort other shit.I highly doubt they are going to start snorting every drug they do.It's stupid to even think that.

If you have trouble with being an addictive person you shouldnt even be poping these,though I am not going to put them down on any drug usage or the way they want to take it.Like the way you are doing.

13. The oxy didn't make them switch, their own personal decision make them switch.

14. im just sayin it happens, and getting addicted to oxycontin definitely increases your chance of using heroin (usually due to price). im not saying if you do oxy you will do heroin but i truly believe getting too into oxy makes you more likely to use heroin.

15. I believe, personally, that any one drug can make you do another.

I also believe, though I am a regular weed smoker, obviously, that weed can very well be a gateway. With everyone I know who has tried it they always ended up at least trying something else.

I am not going to argue in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter. The 'facts' everyone has been stating are merely opinions on what happens to you doing certain kinds of drugs. Everyone thinks a different thing and there is really no point in trying to make anyone see different.

16. I'm going to try to remain neutral on the ongoing argument and instead of taking sides just offer some insight.

I had a friend who used Oxy for quite a long time before turning to straight heroin because it gave him the same fix and cost him a lot less. I was shocked by this, as he never in my life would have been someone I could see doing street drugs. He justified his Oxy use by using the pharmaceutical source as an argument, citing the production is sterile and the dosages are measured and accurate, etc. I later learned that his whole circle of Oxy using friends had turned to "balloons" and needles when things locally changed and availablilty of Oxy tightened up.

And since then I've also heard from others that it's a common transition for some of the same reasons.

I still stand by the saying "different strokes for different folks" and I'm definitely not joining in on the argument here.

17. i love it, hate it, and cant quit.

if u never used, don't because how addicting these fuckers are:)